Not A Joke: Pepe Doll Revealed!!!!!!!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Excapt for the ernie, they all look great. Too bad that they can't sell them. I hope Hot topic picks them up, though!!!

Luke

Reaction score
I didn't like Pepe - doesn't look much like him. More ugly, cartoon like and with too many colors. Bunsen and Beaker were ok though - although Beaker's nose is a bit dodgy.

Fear not though - a license has been sold to produce another different style of plush which will feature these Muppet characters and more hopefully in time for this year. Not sure if more can be said about it yet though without stealing the thunder of the company announcing them.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
cool! yeah it's a namco doll, they could always do better,but it's still cool!:smile: :cool: :big_grin:

What's with pirate Kermit? MTI dolls are soooooooooo 1996....but not action figures;-)

Zack)Rowlf the, We should all bow down to Sarah, Dog.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
That Pepe is hideous! The smallest one looks like it could be okay. It's hard to tell. I'm surprised that people aren't being harsher about it. Maybe there are different rules for plush. I’ll hold off getting one, but ugly as he is, I’d need him to complete my collection. All this time and that’s what we get? How did it get approved?

The Bunsen looks better than Igel's version. His glasses are thinner and his head is round, just like they are supposed to be.
:

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
I didn't like Pepe - doesn't look much like him. More ugly, cartoon like and with too many colors. Bunsen and Beaker were ok though - although Beaker's nose is a bit dodgy.

Fear not though - a license has been sold to produce another different style of plush which will feature these Muppet characters and more hopefully in time for this year. Not sure if more can be said about it yet though without stealing the thunder of the company announcing them.
Did you see the Alf?

Alf Plush

BlueFrackle

Reaction score

Luke

Reaction score
Oh my god - what HAVE they DONE to ALF ? His hair looks like he's been electrocuted and he has flowers in his Hawian shirt. ALF always used to look good in plush -- until now - the new ALF plushes and figures at Comic Stores are much better !

The medium one's not THAT bad though but sheesh - is there no end to this companies disregard for popular cult television icons.

Drtooth

Reaction score
The smaller ones of all of them don't look too bad... but what do you expect for something that's impossible to win?