Not A Joke: Pepe Doll Revealed!!!!!!!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I see no difference, but I am not an enthusiast of the PPG. Looks pretty darn close to me. :confused: Pepe, on the other hand, looks like he's been through some genetic experiments. :rolleyes:

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
I see no difference, but I am not an enthusiast of the PPG. Looks pretty darn close to me. :confused:
It's hard to mess up a likeness from the PPG. They are so crewdly drawn. I think this plush hits his likeness dead on. Far much easier to capture then the Muppet crew, which they haven't done for most of the plush.

Pepe is kinda ugly, but I'm still excited regardless.

Gonzo

Reaction score
Wow. That Odie is trippin.

Luke, I love it when you're a man of mystery like that.

"There's another company that's gonna be doing other Muppet plushes, and I know everything about it and I've seen them and I even spent last night with a Pepe Plush and Penguin Plush and they're very hot and saucy and stay crunchy in milk and they're so much better than Nanco plushes and you don't have to win a lame arcade game to win them you can actually purchase them at retail..."

This is you: :zany:

This is me: :boo:

Just kidding, this is really me: :halo:

Cause I love it when Luke teases us.

Really I do.

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Luke

Reaction score
**** - sleep with a Penguin plush ? Who me ? Never ! *frantically hides Penguin Plush under pillow* :zany:

Nah - i know very little more than that - i've not seen em and i've only heard rumors about the characters so no big mystery.

Gonzo

Reaction score
:embarrassed:

Mmm-hmmmmm. Right. PLAY DUMB, LUKE!!!!

You're very good at it, btw.

:halo:

MAN I love this SMILEY! :halo:

I can say just about ANYTHING and get away with it! Normally I'd be afraid of Luke coming over here and kicking my boo-tay, but I've got the Animal Angel Emoticon sticking up for me.

Nice.

:halo:

Luke

Reaction score
Well it's not so much the Angel Animal Emoticon but more the fact that i am trying to be more 'nice' to people. Didn't you notice it when Sid Crowe flamed me in the Gulf War thread ? Not a boo-tay kicking in sight. Right now, people could say ANYTHING to me and i'd just smile and laugh it off in an un-nerving psychotically unbalanced type fashion.

By the way, congratulations on your 1000th post Quinn, and welcome to the fun and frills of senior membership !

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
the hot tubs getting crowded.....

i didn't get the link to work....dang..i'll try to get to it from TP....

*looks*

Sarah

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
By the way, congratulations on your 1000th post Quinn, and welcome to the fun and frills of senior membership !
Yaaayy! Quinn! Congrats! :excited:

Did you know us senior members get great dental benifits??!:big_grin: It's fantastic! Thanks for setting that up for us Phil & Cindy! :stick_out_tongue: :wink:

Zack)Rowlf the, We should all bow down to Sarah,...i'm still doing it Sarah!!! :zany: Dog.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
i can't get those pics...would someone send them to me?

Sarah