Not A Joke: Pepe Doll Revealed!!!!!!!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
yeah....it would be...

Sarah *who's hoping these stay off the shelf*

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
thanks...i think....

the regular kermit ones are ok...but the keychain his legs are coming out of his stomach!:eek:

and they SCARE ME!

Sarah

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
ok the page is STILL loading due to a slow computer...but WOAH WAIT....Miss Piggy looks pregnant there...*gags* and Bunsen looks slightly like a DOG! Beaker is LAVENDER! I PROMISE!

i'm still waiting for it to finish loading...but it's painful to watch...i don't know if i can....this is horrible...

Sarah

i don't think i can watch anymore

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
There are about 25 images. It starts with Kermit and ends with Treelo. Beaker isn't lavender. His coloring is correct. The blue background is reflecting on the surface of the doll.

He's actually the best one IMHO. Beaker, Rizzo, Gonzo, Bunsen, Animal and Kermit are my faves in that order. You never really know how good they are from the product shots, though. :eek:

I know i'm in the minority here, but I like pirate Kermit. Yeah, he's weird and not true to the movie, but it's a good plush anyway. Miss Piggy has to be the worst. Pepe is runner up with Fozzie a close third.

I don't think the Kermit you are talking about is the keychain version. It's another plush. I think it's either a bean, purse or puppet. His legs aren't coming out of his belly, it's just that his belly is scrunched. :concern:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
like he had a tummytuck?

i see the beaker thing now...

Sarah

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Then,
I'M LUCKY!!

Though, I'd just rather be Kevin...or Foz...or Muley...
:embarrassed: