Not A Joke: Pepe Doll Revealed!!!!!!!

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Well it's not so much the Angel Animal Emoticon but more the fact that i am trying to be more 'nice' to people. Didn't you notice it when Sid Crowe flamed me in the Gulf War thread ? Not a boo-tay kicking in sight. Right now, people could say ANYTHING to me and i'd just smile and laugh it off in an un-nerving psychotically unbalanced type fashion.
Not to self: Be nicer to Luke from now on....Don't wanna make him snap.....

Ican't see the pics either.
Guess it's Arnie's fault. (My name for our Mac.)

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Originally posted by sarah_yzma
i can't get those pics
Are you using a Mac? I can't get them either (and I've never had problems with the nanco site before).

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
There's some kind of funky new embedding process they are using. I noticed how hard it was to lift a photo off the site. It's really unfriendly web language. I'll post a link to the photo in a few.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Well, there sight is totally whacked. It appears they tried to booger with the script without knowing what they were doing. Here's a snap of the Pepe dolls I took last week.

PEPE

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Thanks for posting that Jamie, before i could only see the small snap shots of Pepe.

the bigger they are the badder they are, but i do still think it's very cool, it is just arcade stuff and most of the muppet dolls do have pretty good quailty for that kinda stuff.

"Caution not for reatail sale":confused: :confused: :confused: What do they mean by "caution"?

Maybe you were right about those genetic experiments Jamie:wink:

zack) Rowlf the, we should all bow down to Sarah, Dog.

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
Words cannot describe how equally hilarious and stupid that doll is. Is it any wonder why these aren't sold in stores?

Now, if only I could see the dalmatian Odie...

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
The smallest one doesn't look that bad, but it's hard to tell. The problem is with the small size of the eyeballs and the harsh colors his clothing. He could easily be a really cute plush. They should think more in terms of the design of their Beaker plush.

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Thanks for posting the link Jamie, I couldn't get the other ones to work either. Is there anyway you could post the Bunsen doll, I'd like to see that one too. But you're right...big Pepe is not looking so good. The small one's alright but he mostly looks kinda like a bug.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
:eek: THAT'S UGLY!

i sure hope those aren't for sale....

Sarah