1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Official Muppet Central Merchandise: Could it Happen?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by theprawncracker, Jan 5, 2008.

1. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

...She thinks outside the box this one. I'm promoting you to Brigadeer General! ...Whatever that is!
  2. Leyla

Leyla Member

I prefer to think inside the box. It's safe and warm... if only it were plated with MC merch.
  3. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

YAY! I'm a Brigadeer General, whatever that is! <Continues picketting in Fraggle Rock> MUPPET CENTRAL MERCHANDISE! MUPPET CENTRAL MERCHANDISE!
  4. theprawncracker

Perhaps I should someone to picket Sesame Street... Bryan! You're off sentry duty and on Sesame duty!
  5. Leyla

Leyla Member

Could someone tell me how to get to Sesame street?
  6. theprawncracker

You're not going to Sesame Street! You think I'm crazy enough to let you and Telly associate? Think of the worrying you'll instill in him with all this death talk! You, you I'm sending to Canada! Picket your heart out!
  7. TogetherAgain

Yes. You take two lefts, a right, and another left, and when you can't go any further, turn around, and you're there! Now then, if you'll excuse me. <Ahem> MUPPET CENTRAL MERCHANDISE! MUPPET CENTRAL MERCHANDISE! Oh, hi, Convincing John. Wanna help us convince everyone that we should have Muppet Central merchandise? What's that? I should wear plastic cups on my ears? Well, if you say so...
  8. Leyla

Leyla Member

But I'm already IN Canada!

Oh well... Let me get my winter coat on...
  9. theprawncracker

*looking through binoculars* It appears Lisa's position in Fraggle Rock has been compromised...
    Zany: You can see Fraggle Rock through those?
    Yes. When did you get here?
    Zany: I'm always here.
    Sh! You'll envoke a song cue, you fool!
  10. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

*Shakes head*

*Walks away... quietly...*
  11. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

(Salutes and gets hit with a muffin missle, then tips over)
  12. theprawncracker

Private First Class Layla! Your now on Snowth duty! Capture and detain the Snowth! GO!
    *falls to knees* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! He... he was our only hope!
  13. TogetherAgain

<Wearing cups on ears> MUPPET CENTRAL MERCHANDISE! MUPPET CENTRAL MERCHANDISE! MUPPET CENTRAL MERCHANDISE!
  14. theprawncracker

*thinks* You know, Zany, since Lisa has those cups on her ears we can say anything we want about her.
    Zany: ...What do we want to say about her?
    ...She needs a haircut!
    Zany: *headslap*
  15. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

OH GEE! YOU CAUGHT ME AT A BAD TIME! IT SURE IS LATE! I BETTER GET TO BED! RIGHT NOW! GOOD NIGHT!

*Pretends to go to bed, but will actually be online for another hour or two, ignoring everyone else*

:p :p :p
  16. theprawncracker

*blinks at Snowth comment* Zany?
    Zany: *stuffs Snowth in a barrel*
    Good.
  17. Leyla

Leyla Member

Sir, yes, sir! Excuse me, Mr. Polar Bear, have you seen a Snowth? What's that? Oh! Great idea!

Ahem. Mahna Mahna!

Snowths: Do doo do do do!

Come back here you rascals!
  18. theprawncracker

*looking through binoculars at Layla* Hmm... well, at least she's keeping busy.
    Zany: What should I do about the barrel?
    *sits on barrel* You say something?
  19. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Anything Muppet Boy: (runs up to me clapping his hands) I believe in BEAR-ies!

Me: (I wake up) Thanks, kid. (pushes him aside) I'm off to Sesame Street to picket.
    AM Boy: Pick what?
    Me: It.
  20. theprawncracker

*wipes tear from eye* *salutes Bry as he heads toward Sesame Street* God speed my friend... and if you ever find out how to get to Sesame Street... write directions down.