1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Official Muppet Central Merchandise: Could it Happen?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by theprawncracker, Jan 5, 2008.

1. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

You can get there by car, bus, train... Me? I'm going by magic carpet ride because every door will open wide to happy people like you! (hops on magic carpet and sails off):p
  2. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Was a magic carpet in our budget?
    Zany: I don't think so.
    ...That's coming out of his paycheck then.
  3. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

<Wearing plastic cups on ears, dancing around, and singing- Fraggle Rock is rubbing off> MUUUUPPET CENTRAL MEEEERCHANDISE! MUUUUPPET CENTRAL MEEEERCHANDISE! MUUUUPPET CENTRAL MEEEERCHANDISE! WULLA WULLA!
  4. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

*Sniffs. Why does something have to be wished death upon? What did anything ever do to you? In response, I say...
    PIES TO THE LAYLA!

Oh yeah, and more MC merch. *Tunes in to MC Radio to get transmissions from special correspondant Private Swanson.
    There are covert messages hidden in his broadcasts. You just have to know how to listen to them.
    What's that? No, send Commander Prawn our status via cue card. It's easier... It's simpler... It's cheaper.
  5. The Count

... Uh, Commander Prawn?
    *Prods him with family heirloom nagging stick.

*Looks up. Huh? Yay! 175H!
    *Flees to light penguin cannons.
  6. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

*Is still online, but ignores everyone else by pretending to be "busy"*
  7. The Count

*Triggers a cannon accidentally. Blasts Snowths with a Section 8.
  8. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

I, for one, would LOVE a MC refrigerator! :crazy:
  9. The Count

Ah-ha! Private Randall! Splendid, splendid. Secure the MC Radio airwaves and start distributing our propaganda cleverly snuck in with each MUP3 requested from your personal provisions.

We will get MC merchandise!
  10. D'Snowth

*Ignores everyone else*
  11. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

(On Sesame Street...Holding a sign marching up and down the street)

Ernie: What are you doing?

Picketing.

Ernie: Can I help?

Sure.

Ernie: Okay! (runs off and comes back with a hammer, nails and white 2X4 and starts working)

What are you doing?

Ernie: Picketing.

Well...what is that?

Ernie: A picket fence! Khekhekhe!
  12. The Count

*Examines Prawny and the lack of his posting here. He's dead Jim. What? How am I supposed to bring him back to life? I'm a pseudo-doctor, not a short order chef!
    OK, I'll go call him. Hey Uncle Deadly! We need your lightning touch!
  13. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Ooh, ooh, where do I sign up? I believe in the cause; I rully do! Muppet ! Muppet Central Merchandise!Central merchandise!
  14. The Count

Oh... What a lovely singing voice. Private Kate, you're on, no not KP... You get over there with Randall and get our message out to the masses. Oh yeah... And until Private Layla returns, you're all on Snowth duty. Bye.
    *Disappears downwards into oblivion secret rabbit hole bunker.
  15. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

I'm on board! Pick me! Pick me!
  16. The Count

*Whatnot goes off to pick Beth... With pick in hand ready to strike.
    No! You get back here with that! Sorry, they're a bit too-literal minded sometimes.

OK, since Commander Prawny has apparently abandoned his own erm, command... Private Beth, you're in charge of the coffee mugs and muffins. Now uh, could you please refill mine with hot chocolate? Thank you.
  17. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

It just so happens coffee mugs and muffins are my specialty! *fills Ed's mug with hot cocoa and her own with vanilla latte* Ok, we got your chocolate chip muffins, your blueberry muffins, cinnamon strussel, bran, honey nut, strawberry, apple, and corn muffins!
  18. D'Snowth

*Continues to ignore everyone*

Boy oh boy, I sure do have a lot to do, I better go so I can get stuff done!

*Pretends to leave, but stays online*
  19. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

<wearing cups on ears, dancing around and singing, possibly growing a tail...?> <Has perhaps been in Fraggle Rock too long...> MUUUUPPET CENTRAL MEEEERCHANDISE! MUUUUPPET CENTRAL MEEEERCHANDISE! MUUUUPPET CENTRAL MEEEERCHANDISE! WULLA WULLA! MUUUUPPET CENTRAL MEEEERCHAAAANDIIIISE!
  20. The Count

*Sends telepath message to Brigadeer General Lisa... Infiltrate "Gorg's Garden". Seek the oracle known as "Trash Heap". She'll tell you to get a move on... And go with the flow... Over to your next assignment in picketing for MC merchandise. Memorize this message... It will make one of your minds self-destruct in...