1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Official Muppet Central Merchandise: Could it Happen?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by theprawncracker, Jan 5, 2008.

1. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

<Dances around Prawnie's MC recliner, still wearing plastic cups on ears, still possibly growing a tail> MUUUUPPET CENTRAL MEEEERCHANDISE! MUUUUPPET CENTRAL MEEEERCHANDISE! MUUUUPPET CENTRAL MEEEERCHANDISE! WULLA WULLA!
  2. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

*hands Lisa a note saying "Calm Down"*

*dissapeares, shadily*
  3. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

*Takes message for Lisa and crumples it into a wad of paper, before shooting it into MC wastebasket littered with all those spammer jerks' accounts.

Next! OK boss what'll we slap that MC logo on now? I know, what about the trash itself!
    Nah, they'll never go for it.
  4. Beauregard

Oscar: Touch our trash, and our trash'll touch you!
  5. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

I have just went thought the nut house of MC oh no wait my bad i just read all the posts on this little thread.

(Slams fist on the table) I WANT A MUPPET CENTRAL KEY CHAIN!

ok I'm happy now i got to say what was on my mind now i will tap dance out of this place. Ummm where is the nearest door or should i just ask Crazy Harry to make me one.
  6. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

*Looking for missing socks*
    Here socks! Where are you socks? Come out, come out wherever you are......
  7. The Count

*Security... We've got an unsatisfied customer. Better get him out of here before he unsatisfies all the other customers.

Where's that layabout Bo when you need him?
    *Goes to get MC lunch at that MC restaurant where Grover the Waiter works.
  8. Beauregard

Can't we just get Muppet Central stamps and we can stamp our foreheads with them and prove that it's not about marketing, it's about people once and for all.
  9. The Count

But wouldn't that be marking people instead? And what if people don't want to be marked like that? Nah, let's just go with these cool MC logo design medals to go with our Kermit badges.

Flashes neon-glow MC logo medal with Jazzy Spies #7 theme.
  10. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

<Dancing around in an undisclosed location, still wearing plastic cups on ears, still may or may not be growing a tail>

:sing:IT'S TIME TO PLAY THE MUSIC! IT'S TIME TO MERCHANDISE! AND SELL SOME STUFF TO CRAZIES AT MUPPET CENTRAL TONIIIIIIGHT!:sing:
  11. The Count

*Calling from MC intercom: Robin! Robin the Frog and Lisa the Fraggle! You're on next!
  12. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

No wait! They can't perform until I find their socks!

Darn socks, where are they?

Rowlf: You going to darn some socks?

No I said darn, as in, oh never mind.....
  13. Beauregard

Annie-sue: Darn...a needle pulling thread...
    Fred: Fred, a name, I call myself...
  14. Winslow Leach

Winslow Leach Active Member

I would like a t-shirt with a penguin juggling several muffins on it. Or better yet...TWO...a t-shirt with TWO penguins juggling several muffins on it!
  15. The Count

Oh-ho! So, Major Slug has attempted to infiltrate our ranks so he can get some contraband MC merch to that happy cow of his who has disappeared recently. Very well... Just make sure Private Happy Cow milks this new MC udder warmer for all it's worth. Yes, yes, bad joke and all that. Carry on, we expect you to get Old Macdonald and his farm-fresh products MC branded within the night.
    Now get to it!
  16. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Hey, you guys aren't supposed to keep ignoring me, you're supposed to wonder why I'm ignoring you!

Aw, what the heck, unlucky at MSN, unlucky at... um... rubber...
  17. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

*blink* Thanks again, Cadet Ed, for handling new recruit... recruiting. I think I'll appoint you to General. So... in general, you're General Ed.
  18. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

This whole thread seems to be muffining. But I thought I would add that although legally it would probably be impossible to print our own merch with the word Muppet on it, if it were possible I think it would be sweet.
  19. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Yeah, what with Disney now having a copyright on the term "muppet".

In the words of Frank Burns, "oh nerts!"