Official Muppet Central Merchandise: Could it Happen?

BEAR

Reaction score
(On Sesame Street...Holding a sign marching up and down the street)

Ernie: What are you doing?

Picketing.

Ernie: Can I help?

Sure.

Ernie: Okay! (runs off and comes back with a hammer, nails and white 2X4 and starts working)

What are you doing?

Ernie: Picketing.

Well...what is that?

Ernie: A picket fence! Khekhekhe!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Examines Prawny and the lack of his posting here. He's dead Jim. What? How am I supposed to bring him back to life? I'm a pseudo-doctor, not a short order chef!
OK, I'll go call him. Hey Uncle Deadly! We need your lightning touch!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Ooh, ooh, where do I sign up? I believe in the cause; I rully do! Muppet ! Muppet Central Merchandise!Central merchandise!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh... What a lovely singing voice. Private Kate, you're on, no not KP... You get over there with Randall and get our message out to the masses. Oh yeah... And until Private Layla returns, you're all on Snowth duty. Bye.
*Disappears downwards into oblivion secret rabbit hole bunker.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Whatnot goes off to pick Beth... With pick in hand ready to strike.
No! You get back here with that! Sorry, they're a bit too-literal minded sometimes.

OK, since Commander Prawny has apparently abandoned his own erm, command... Private Beth, you're in charge of the coffee mugs and muffins. Now uh, could you please refill mine with hot chocolate? Thank you.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
It just so happens coffee mugs and muffins are my specialty! *fills Ed's mug with hot cocoa and her own with vanilla latte* Ok, we got your chocolate chip muffins, your blueberry muffins, cinnamon strussel, bran, honey nut, strawberry, apple, and corn muffins!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
*Continues to ignore everyone*

Boy oh boy, I sure do have a lot to do, I better go so I can get stuff done!

*Pretends to leave, but stays online*

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<wearing cups on ears, dancing around and singing, possibly growing a tail...?> <Has perhaps been in Fraggle Rock too long...> MUUUUPPET CENTRAL MEEEERCHANDISE! MUUUUPPET CENTRAL MEEEERCHANDISE! MUUUUPPET CENTRAL MEEEERCHANDISE! WULLA WULLA! MUUUUPPET CENTRAL MEEEERCHAAAANDIIIISE!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Sends telepath message to Brigadeer General Lisa... Infiltrate "Gorg's Garden". Seek the oracle known as "Trash Heap". She'll tell you to get a move on... And go with the flow... Over to your next assignment in picketing for MC merchandise. Memorize this message... It will make one of your minds self-destruct in...