1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Official Muppet Central Merchandise: Could it Happen?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by theprawncracker, Jan 5, 2008.

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

*Continues ignoring everyone*

Hmm, somehow, I don't think this is working the way it should be...
  2. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

You know what would be cool? T-shirts you could customize, it would say Muppet Central on the front and then our username and member number on the back. (There's a list with what order we joined right?) Or something like that anyway. :)

*Continues to offer beverages and goodies to the picketers. Starts whipping up a batch of radish muffins for Lisa the Fraggle.*
  3. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Ooh! Do you happen to have fresh-cooked slimy okra spears? Yeah, if you go to your user profile and check the URL for it, you'll find your member join number at the very end. That's not a bad idea Private Beth... Seems that Ken Lilly guy did this once with bowling shirts of some sort for his CMX site. MC member-named shirts. Yes, you've managed to fall into our fold. Along with the fluff required. You're now promoted to Chief Lieutenant. Your next assignment, find our missing socks.
    *Dispatches radish muffins to Lisa Fraggle via MRE shipment.
  4. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Ah, Cadet Eduardo, how lovely of you to look after the troops while I was... away.
    Zany: He was asleep.
    ...*stuffs Zany in barrel with Snowth*
    Zany: *looks at Snowth* *extends flipper* Hi, I'm Zany.
  5. D'Snowth

Oh, hello.
  6. theprawncracker

Zany: For a second there I thought you'd ignore me... so how's the food in this barrel?
  7. The Count

*Emerges from Fraggle-hole. Huh? Prawny came back? Come on! Last one into the swimming hole is a rotten Gorg! So, did anybody remember to get Manny's Land of Carpets to advertise our new MC logo fabric patches? Oh well... Do it for me, do it for yourself, do it for... Muppet Central Merchandise!
  8. theprawncracker

...*blink* Cadet Eduardo, why are you swimming while we're supposed to be on duty?
  9. D'Snowth

Aw, no, I wouldn't ignore anyone who would ignore me on MSN!

As for the food... have you ever heard of "Custodian's Surprise"?
  10. theprawncracker

Zany: Hmm... can't say I have. Got any on ya? I'm starved.
  11. The Count

Hey... You get your message across your way... I'll get it across my way. But then again, all ways lead to the one way as a sage Fraggle would say. Besides, you know it's a Fraggle's duty to have fun. So come on Prawny... *Squirts him with water pistol, then scurries off to go get some Doozersticks with new MC flavor.
  12. theprawncracker

*frowns* Alright, it's on. Right after I have waffles from my new, shiny, MC waffle iron!
  13. D'Snowth

No, believe me, even if you were DESPERATE, you'd rather eat garbage that eat this rich, yellowish-greenish, goopy, slop!
  14. The Count

Uh-oh! Look out! Brigadeer General Lisa, nooooooo!
    *Hears MC waffle iron used to waffle Prawny. Shillin' is as easy as breathin'.
  15. theprawncracker

Zany: ...Any idea where I can get garbage then?

-------------

*eats MC waffles*
  16. D'Snowth

Check with Oscar the Grouch.
  17. theprawncracker

Zany: Hmm... can you tell me how to get to Sesame Street then?

------------

*washes dishes and waffle iron with MC dish soap*
  18. D'Snowth

Yeah, you head up north, hang a right due east, then you have to travel a little ways until you get to this really, big city called New York City, then you got to go a little south to look for the suburb of Queens, then take a left and head west a little ways until you come to this subway station, you take the subway and head to Astoria, you get to Astoria, then you have to take a taxi cab back north for about fifteen minutes, look for a string of brownstone apartment buildings, that's where you'll get off, then head down the sidewalk a ways and it'll take you into Sesame Street.
  19. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

(A magic carpet-with a GPS system-lands on Zany, with a note reading, "Guess someone wasn't paying attention") :zany:
  20. theprawncracker

Zany: *reads note* Oh, sorry, Ryan must've heard you say that, not me. We look the same sometimes. ...How did a magic carpet get inside this barrel?

--------------

Ryan: *yawns* *takes nap on MC recliner*