1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Old Fraggle Rock Books

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by christyb, Apr 28, 2009.

1. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Have you tried looking at the end of Rainbows?

2. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I know I had at least 2 of these things... I just can't remember which ones. Was there one about Boober doing Laundry, cuz I distinctly remember it enough to think I have it.

Only one I really remember is the Fraggle Rock story in the old Muppet Treasury book series. We only got the first volume.

GopherCoffee likes this.
  3. bazooka_beak

bazooka_beak Active Member

Hmm... perhaps caves or holes in the wall would also be appropriate :)

4. Beauregard

Gee...sure, if you're not afraid of spiders...or have a torch...

5. christyb

christyb New Member

*looks at Beau* No way. You have yet to buy me dinner! This is my second set of Muppety books. I have another set from when I was a kid. It had different stories from different characters in it. They are kept very safe. I read them so much when I was little that I've worn them out. Thank goodness they're hardcover

6. Beauregard

They must be hard cover if they're made of Rock...Have I worn out that joke yet?

7. bazooka_beak

bazooka_beak Active Member

Urk. I hate spiders and bugs :eek:

GopherCoffee likes this.
  8. zns

zns Well-Known Member

About three years ago, I won an auction off of eBay for about 20-some Fraggle books, and let me tell you; they are some of the best pieces added to my Muppet collection. I will definately want to add more vintage Fraggle stuff as well to go with my Sesame and classic Muppets.

GopherCoffee likes this.
  9. emmaek25

emmaek25 New Member

I'm a really really big fan of the fraggles i have all the episodes even the animated one's and i really want all the books i was not a kid when the fraggles were out but i had older cousins that told me about them :sigh: if you find any of the books or know were to get some it would be awesome if anyone could let me know :dreamy: it's kind of my mission to find the books lol i have a big list of all of them and im going to look in stores and online :coy: and if i find some i'll let you's know as well :excited:

GopherCoffee likes this.
  10. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

Amazon.com is your friend. I got a lot of 'em there.

11. Plaid Fraggle

Plaid Fraggle Well-Known Member

What Slackbot says about Amazon is absolutely true. A lot of eBay sellers sell them in bundles of 4 or so, so be on the lookout for good deals you can find there too.

For me personally, though, Goodwill's been the go-to place for FR books. For whatever reason, I have been able to find a surprising number of them there, on more than one occasion!

Good luck! :excited:

GopherCoffee likes this.
  12. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

You can also find them on book swap sites too.

13. Twisted Tails

Twisted Tails Well-Known Member

If there is anyone that decides to buy old Fraggle Rock books. try eBay if Amazon is not your strength. The book I will get is "Wembley and the Soggy Map"
    http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Wembley_and_the_Soggy_Map
    I had to go to Muppet Wiki to make sure that I got the right paperback book.

I'm never too old for Fraggle Rock no matter how old I get.

SkeetScootSquat and GopherCoffee like this.