Old Nickelodeon

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
With Schneider, yeah, those rumors have been around forever.

I could see something like this happening to him. I've heard that some of the woman on All That were molested but I don't think it was him it was some of the other crew members is what I heard about.
The only female cast member that I've heard anything about being mistreated was Angelique Bates, who was abused by her mother on set, while everyone else kept quiet. Nick let her go after the first two seasons in order to cover things up.

Brian Peck, the guy who played Pickle Boy in later episodes, was accused of molesting an anonymous male kid actor (not necessarily an All That kid, but definitely a Nick kid.)

There is a fascinating, and quite sad, documentary on pedophilia in the industry called "An Open Secret." Peck is among those mentioned. It's on YouTube, for those curious.

I was reading a bunch of nostalgia related lists online recently and someone put Bob the Builder on a list of their favorite childhood Nickelodeon shows. That made me wonder:Has that show ever been played on Nickelodeon because that doesn't really sound right to me? I only remember it being aired on PBS
It was part of the Nick Jr. block during the early '00s.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
It was part of the Nick Jr. block during the early '00s.
Oh, I see. I wasn't sure because I was never a big Bob the Builder fan when I was little. One of my close friends was really into it so pretty much all I knew about it was from him (he was even Bob for Halloween one year).

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
I got Nickelodeon in I think the summer of 1987, and I was five. I remember Pinwheel. It was no Sesame Street, but I enjoyed it.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I got Nickelodeon in I think the summer of 1987, and I was five. I remember Pinwheel. It was no Sesame Street, but I enjoyed it.
See I remember Pinwheel but it wasn't till the end of it's run or re-runs. Cause I know it would have been during the late 80's like 88 or 89 I think when I started watching Nickelodeon back then. One of the reasons I know is cause that's when Eureeka's Castle started airing cause Pinwheel was going to start going off the station and no new shows would be on anymore so Eureeka's Castle took the place of Pinwheel but I do enjoy watching older shows of Pinwheel.

mr3urious

Reaction score
One thing I've noticed in AAHHH!!! Real Monsters: Many times the monsters are shown to eat garbage and inhale polluted air (and presumably exhale clean air). Imagine how beneficial they would be for our environment if humans weren't so scared of them (and vice versa).

Erine81981

Reaction score
One thing I've noticed in AAHHH!!! Real Monsters: Many times the monsters are shown to eat garbage and inhale polluted air (and presumably exhale clean air). Imagine how beneficial they would be for our environment if humans weren't so scared of them (and vice versa).
I watched a 107 Facts about the show (I know I grew up with the show) but it has been several years since I've watched it but they say that Monster aren't able to breath clean air cause it could kill them. That would be a good thing if people were scared of them (even if they aren't real) they could have been helping the environment for ages.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Anybody else looking forward to the long-awaited conclusion of Hey Arnold later on this month?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Anybody else looking forward to the long-awaited conclusion of Hey Arnold later on this month?
I am. I can't wait to see it. I'm going to try and remember to watch the movie airing tomorrow night on the Nick Splat. I figured the Jungle Movie might give some in sight on the Hey Arnold Movie and have some hidden gems that I wouldn't know. I know it didn't do well in the theaters but I'm going to give it a chance.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I am. I can't wait to see it. I'm going to try and remember to watch the movie airing tomorrow night on the Nick Splat. I figured the Jungle Movie might give some in sight on the Hey Arnold Movie and have some hidden gems that I wouldn't know. I know it didn't do well in the theaters but I'm going to give it a chance.
The Jungle Movie is tomorrow?