OMG...JHC is tapping into my thoughts!

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
You know, while MC's forum has somehow turned into a minefield of "hEy dID yU gUYz sEE tHAT oNE ePaSOdE of Mupptz shOw tHat hAD trhe tWo oLD gUYS and FoNzie cuz IT waZ reaLlY funnie AnD I wuD lIke tO see It aGin ok!"
Yeah, I've noticed. A new gang of party animals has invaded Muppet Central Forum.

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
You know, while MC's forum has somehow turned into a minefield of "hEy dID yU gUYz sEE tHAT oNE ePaSOdE of Mupptz shOw tHat hAD trhe tWo oLD gUYS and FoNzie cuz IT waZ reaLlY funnie AnD I wuD lIke tO see It aGin ok!"
Yeah, I've noticed. A new gang of party animals has invaded Muppet Central Forum.

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by BoyRaisin2
Holy tripple post Batman! :wink: Yeah, MC has been over run by
out of control rug rats! Runnnnnnnn!!! ^_^

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Movies205
Well what are we saving JHC from Beaker? I mean it not in any impending doom?
It's not ? You oughta try telling them that ! :eek:

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
BTW, that was NOT intentional. I think it was that "can't post within 120 seconds" thing and the usual "computer being slow" thing and I panicked and clicked several times creating the scary presence of repetition.

Now as my signature says...

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
It's not ? You oughta try telling them that ! :eek:
Heh, if there was a saveJHC.com it would be crickets and tumbleweeds, heh.

I just cant believe how crazy zealous they are on there. ****. It makes us all look like a bunch of old folks sitting on a retirement home porch.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Amen, and the threads about 'Hey, this is my 34th post, do i get a prize ?' - i mean Heloooooo, where were ya 4 years ago ! Then there's the people who post the same thing multiple times in every category just to make sure people see it. Then there's the real doozy, people who cannot spell to the point of it looking like some alien message from the planet Ork, or asking something that nobody will reply to - like 'Will you trade my Kermit for your Wizard World Dr Teeth' and then getting the hump when nobody snaps up their offer. Sheesh !

Not that i don't welcome all the lovely newer visitors with open arms of course, you know i'd kiss them all at the door and put a lei over their heads if it was physically possible that i could ! :big_grin:
hey man i made a thread saying i post my 300th message on here for the heck of it...it was just for fun....

ryan

Movies205

Reaction score
I just cant believe how crazy zealous they are on there. ****. It makes us all look like a bunch of old folks sitting on a retirement home porch.
Beaker, I respect your opinion and your biggest muppet fan I know... but I don't grasp what your talking about... I mean JHC is not in any DOOM! It actually flourshing right now and is in a state of revamp... once the buyout happens we're good to go... hopefully so there is no need for a SAVEJHC.com... unless JHC was going out of buesiness which it isn't...

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Movies205
Beaker, I respect your opinion and your biggest muppet fan I know... but I don't grasp what your talking about... I mean JHC is not in any DOOM! It actually flourshing right now and is in a state of revamp... once the buyout happens we're good to go... hopefully so there is no need for a SAVEJHC.com... unless JHC was going out of buesiness which it isn't...
Well, it's a complicated matter. On one hand, in the public's eye(sort of) the Muppets were everywhere in 2002. From the White House lawn and Capitol Hill to Time Square.

But what a lot of Muppet fans might know, is that JHC is really doing their best to keep things looking better than they are.

In fact, unbeknownst to a lot of Muppet fans, their biggest thing isnt even the Muppets right now...its Farscape. Sadly the folks on Farscape zealot cult sites could give a care about the Muppets or JHC really. But as things stand, JHC really needs to get on solid ground this year. Im hoping between the new Farscape hype, new Fox show coming up, etc JHC will be seen back in a popular light(as well as not be seen as this kiddy entertainment company)