OMG...JHC is tapping into my thoughts!

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Amen, and the threads about 'Hey, this is my 34th post, do i get a prize ?' - i mean Heloooooo, where were ya 4 years ago ! Then there's the people who post the same thing multiple times in every category just to make sure people see it. Then there's the real doozy, people who cannot spell to the point of it looking like some alien message from the planet Ork, or asking something that nobody will reply to - like 'Will you trade my Kermit for your Wizard World Dr Teeth' and then getting the hump when nobody snaps up their offer. Sheesh !
Tell us, how do you really feel?

Don't hold back.

:big_grin:

(somebody needs to give a few of these folks a good talking to. If I see one more "I Need a List of All TMS Appearances by Frogs Who Are Not Kermit" thread where the next post is made 5 minutes later and it says "Why won't u ppl help me?" I am going to throw something. And it will be heavy)

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by EmmyMik
Tell us, how do you really feel?

Don't hold back.

:big_grin:

(somebody needs to give a few of these folks a good talking to. If I see one more "I Need a List of All TMS Appearances by Frogs Who Are Not Kermit" thread where the next post is made 5 minutes later and it says "Why won't u ppl help me?" I am going to throw something. And it will be heavy)
Eh, trust me its not just the forums. Is it me or does MC need some serious new rethinking and direction? *sigh* Well...
I think we are all very very grateful for MC over the years. But between the HUGE Farscape surge online, and the upcoming Fox show(as well as Animal Jam, and all the international JHC/CTW shows) maybe its time to switch focus? Or try to broaden past AP Wire verbatem reports?