1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Original Muppet Whatnot Workshop now off-line

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Phillip, Oct 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  2. Evoulie

Evoulie Member

You can get 20% off if you use the code WELX609. The code is only good till June 1st though.
  3. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
  4. LewZealand

LewZealand New Member

Soooooo .... has anyone ever seen a matching, human-size Hawaiian shirt? Would really add some extra geek factor to my Whatnot purchase. :)
  5. EvanUnisil

EvanUnisil New Member

Anyone know if they will be adding any more to the Whatnots? These things are ridiculously expensive (@ $130 at the moment) and I've been holding off since last December strictly because I think the options are not adequate enough (after watching a few YouTube videos the lack of variety becomes clear...).

Kevin Knight, did you mean they're thinking of introducing a "Munster" Whatnot? Anyways, I'm really hoping they add more customization. Right now all the whatnots seem too similar to each other. I really want to be able to make mine my own. So anyone heard of anything other than what Kevin Knight has mentioned (which really isn't adding much to the table... why not more eyes? It's not hard to add these features, they're just trying to bleed it for all it's worth).

Just my 2c....
  6. Evoulie

Evoulie Member

Too bad fao.com is still closed, I really want to buy a whatnot..
  7. Alycocopuffs

Alycocopuffs New Member

When is FAO's muppet whatnot thing gonna open up?
  8. Evoulie

Evoulie Member

I asked ToysRUs' Twitter account when it was gonna reopen and they said "Hopefully very soon!".. -_- http://twitter.com/ToysRUs/status/2808480867
  9. Brian Kendig

Brian Kendig New Member

Any Whatnot news?

Has there been any news about the Muppet Whatnot puppets lately?

Since Toys'R'Us bought FAO Schwarz, the Whatnots were supposed to be available online again soon - has there been any further news about this? Or any news or rumors about new bodies or costumes being available?

And, any more word on when (or whether) Muppet Whatnot Workshops might be built at the Disney theme parks? Has there been confirmation on this, or just rumors?

Also - does anyone know where I can easily find some new clothes or costume pieces to fit my Whatnot? It looks like Build-a-Bear costumes are too small for him. Does Toys'R'Us sell any doll costumes that would fit? Or is there somewhere else I could look for suitable items to dress him up?

Thank you for any information! :smirk:
  10. Eaglekiller

Eaglekiller Member

I buy infant clothes for my what not size 12 months! They fit great.
  11. Eaglekiller

Eaglekiller Member

12. Brian Kendig

Brian Kendig New Member

I like those videos! I want to see more, closer up! :)

And I would really like to see your Whatnot (what's his name?) wearing some of the 12-month clothes you got for him! Thank you for the tip; I picked up a t-shirt for mine at Target yesterday. :)
  13. Eaglekiller

Eaglekiller Member

I just got a new Hi Def camera so I'll be fliming a lot of skits soon. :)

My muppet's name is Hal Happenstance. :insatiable:

While I didn't see anything I really wanted, both Burlington Coat Factory and Babies are us have a lot of clothes for our Whatnots.
  14. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

whens the store coming back up online am i gonna have to go hold them up at TOYS R US headquarters
  15. MuppetLabsBoy

MuppetLabsBoy Member

I recently got one and it is awesome!:D:cool: My puppet's name is Joe Schmoe and he is a teenage boy who is a slacker in school. He is really stupid. The puppet is not covered with antron fleece.
  16. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.