Original Muppet Whatnot Workshop now off-line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davina

Reaction score
ooh.. am so jealous.... *sigh* have to wait til the bits i want are back in stock....
any word yet on how stylable the hair is?

Timhodge

Reaction score
I reluctantly withdraw my "woo-hoo". They just got back to me with a shipping quote. US$220 to ship to Australia. With the current exchange rate it's probably cheaper to fly to New York. :smile:

ploobis

Reaction score
My What Not was delivered! He is very high quality and big enough for an adult. It is worth the money spent. The eyes, nose, and hair are glued on. The hair probably could have been glued on better but I can fix that later. The clothing is also very nice. :smile: I got the hoodie. I hope everyone will be satisfied with their own What Not.
Cool! Do ya have a picture of your Whatnot?

I think I'll order mine someday this week. :wink:

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I was watching an episode of the muppet show last night and was thinking it would be funny if they labeled the section where you pick your face parts out with "Vend-a-face".

Lab Rat

Reaction score
I have ordered my whatnots i should have them later this week i will post pics when they arrive.

SesameStMuppets

Reaction score
Thanks for the update, Wemblingalong! I'm getting mine today (the UPS truck is actually out for delivery :smile: ). It's good to hear it's worth the $90 I paid for it! I'm interested to see what kind of backpack the puppet supposedly comes with...

Can't wait to get home from work!

wemblingalong

Reaction score
I can't guarantee everyone will be as satisfied as I am with mine. I don't have a pic yet, but even if I did, it would probably look just like the ones you see in the brochures and on the website! :smile:

HerryGrail

Reaction score
I wonder what happened to the nose on that in-store Whatnot? Also, when you look at the placement of the eyes on that one, they're a lot closer together than the ones on the mockup. I wonder if the person said where the eyes should go or if that's just where they put them?

If anyone gets one and posts a picture, please also post an image of the computer mockup that was generated from your choices.

They do look like real Muppets! I can't wait to see more pictures of actual ones. If we could just order them without the parts being glued on...I think I will email FAO about that...sounds like they are good at customer response.

Status
Not open for further replies.