Original Muppet Whatnot Workshop now off-line

Status
Not open for further replies.

ploobis

Reaction score
I LOVE that they're running out of stock! That means these things are a hit! :big_grin:
Yes, I've noticed that too. It seems like a lot of people are making Female Whatnot characters because all of the Female Hair Styles are out of stock.

I hope they get a new shipment of the Feather Boa Hair styles.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
The image online shows a kid with the puppet, so I wonder if it will fit a man-sized hand?

Has any of us gone there yet and seen this in person, or had a chance to play with one? Is there a review from one of the fans who purchased one yet?

I didn't see it, but I could just be missing it.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
^ The offline store doesn't open until next month, I believe.

SesameStMuppets

Reaction score
My UPS tracking says it's gonna be here on Tuesday! I'll be sure to give a short review :insatiable: .

Timhodge

Reaction score
Okay, at this point I don't want to get my hopes up too high! But we have heard back from FAO Schwartz (really impressed with their customer service!) and apparently the official answer is this:

We have received information form management that Muppet Whatnots will be shipped internationally. However please be advised that FAO Schwarz personalization policy applies to this item that policy is that under no circumstances will any refunds be given on personalized items nor will exchanges be made. FAO Schwarz does ship internationally to destinations via UPS. Please be advised that FAO Schwarz is not responsible for any taxes and or duties which maybe imposed by the department of customs in other countries. In order for us to obtain your shipping quote we need your full shipping address including your postal code. If you have any other inquiries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Woo-hoo!

Maestro

Reaction score
Wow! This is so great! I'm getting one for my *early* birthday present, and I'm really excited. I'll be sure to post pictures and a review when it gets here.

P.S. If you go to the Muppet Wiki, there are a few 'real-life' pictures of them from the FAO catalog, if you're looking for a more accurate representation.

wemblingalong

Reaction score
My What Not should be here today or tomorrow. I will keep everyone posted on what it is like. Did anyone get one delivered yet? :confused:

wemblingalong

Reaction score
My What Not was delivered! He is very high quality and big enough for an adult. It is worth the money spent. The eyes, nose, and hair are glued on. The hair probably could have been glued on better but I can fix that later. The clothing is also very nice. :smile: I got the hoodie. I hope everyone will be satisfied with their own What Not.

Status
Not open for further replies.