Oz Casting News

Kye

Reaction score
Hmmm, I may have been away for a while , but I dont understand all the concern with Pepe as Toto. As an actor who has been in the show in 3 seperate productions, I can tell you that Toto is not a large role...most of the time he is shoved in a basket and replaced by a stuffed animal! Yes, I am am sure he will have some wisecracks...but it wouldnt be a muppet parody without messing with the plot a bit! :rolleyes: woof ok!
Any word on who will be playing the Wizard? I assume it may be Honeydew and beaker...but waldorf and statler would be great!

agger_rob

Reaction score
Kye said:
Any word on who will be playing the Wizard? I assume it may be Honeydew and beaker...but waldorf and statler would be great!
I would love to see Steve Martin do this if it's a human actor, but that's just my wishful thinking.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Pep as Toto sounds cool... but I hate the BS that all these non-muppet people post on Ain't it crap.com...

I'd like to hear real news... not some dimbulb's opinions..

"the Muppets Rocked, but then I turned 5" Yeah... well mister, go back to watching you're mind numbing MTV reality shows, and shut the frog up! :boo:

wubba

Reaction score
Oz? Aussie?

Maybe when they go to Oz, they could have everyone speaking in Australian accents or something....

leliebel

Reaction score
I suspected that gonzo was going to be dorothy and rizzo toto

But this sounds even better :big_grin:

Pepe :smile:

whattheduck

Reaction score
ok, to all who know me, Im the biggest Wizard Of Oz fan, but it doubbles cuz Im a HUGE Muppet fan, so this is goig to be great! See at my wedding I want 2 things, a Kermit and Miss Piggy wedding cake topper, and my ruby slippers :smile: it would make me so happy... :cry:
anyway, I personlay like the movie ALOT better than the book (wizard of oz that is) It just had a better story to me, but I know the muppets cant really ues that cuz of the copy rights on the MGM wizard of oz version, so it will be more out of the book, wich is fine, I just cant wait to see it! :excited: :excited:

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
you know what I hate? SISTERS THAT DONT LOG OUT OF THERE ACCOUNT so when I post, I post under Whattheduck.... ARG! for all who care, that last post was mine, not Nicoles, I is the crazy Muppet/ Wizard of Oz fanatic, not her (really, she dont like either that much)

Luke

Reaction score
I wonder what the chances are of Ozzy Ozbourne doing a cameo in this one? I'd think somewhere from extremely likely to almost definite. He doesn't like puppets though - maybe they can CGI him in !

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Luke said:
I wonder what the chances are of Ozzy Ozbourne doing a cameo in this one? maybe they can CGI him in !
Not even the best artists could draw something THAT messed up! :zany:

SuperGrover2004

Reaction score
Well they could also do a few rips on OZ the HBO prison series. Can you just imagine Rowlf the dog pulling a shiv on Fozzie?

Come to think of it, I'd rather see Ozzy Ozborne make an appearance. :smile:

Kirk