1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Palisades club - Invisible Fozzie

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Joggy, Aug 15, 2002.

1. Rugbylass

Rugbylass New Member

Any chance you could send that my way grail? :D
  2. grail

grail New Member

Re: invisble fozzie help

actually, mine just said "name" to begin with. i don't think i was the only one, i'm pretty sure i saw a couple people joke about it. basically, i think they match it to the address. i went through paypal, so i wrote:

Subject: 2 Invisible Spray Fozzie's
    Note: This is for my Collector's Club purchase of 2 Invisible Spray Fozzie's. I am:

Michael Wickliff

my address goes here

grail42@hotmail.com

Thank you

-------------------

between telling them who i am, my address, and what my email address is in the "note" section, it should get rid of any doubt as to who it is. and it's coming from that same address for paypal, so that doesn't hurt either. if you aren't using paypal, i'd just make things as detailed as possible in a not with the form and MO.

hope that helps...
    (did i steal that line from someone here?)
  3. grail

grail New Member

er...i guess...what's your email address?

(i would like to point out that this is the LAST one i'm sending out. like i said last night, if they know it bounced...or if people complain about not getting it, then they will send the email again. Ken's already said they had enough for the club members, so while getting money in quickly is good, if it takes a couple of days, you'll still be okay. i wasn't going to send any more out, at all, but made an exception for skidd00 because i know the email filters where he is really are hyper-sensitive, and he said it removed the mail before he could read it. that was really the only reason. because i made one exception, without qualifying that, i am now making a second...but no more.

thank you)
  4. Rugbylass

Rugbylass New Member

You're right- I shouldn't be asking you, I should be asking the club. Please accept my apologies- I'm only new here and incredibly impatient!
  5. Struble

Struble New Member

*sighs* I |also| did not receive this e-mail. Not at the e-mail I paypal'd from, nor the e-mail I asked them to send it to.

Sh.
  6. grail

grail New Member

no apologies necessary...and i hope you didn't take it personally...upon re-reading, what i posted can definately be seen as a bit harsh, and *I* apologize. what i might suggest is to try emailing club@palisadestoys.com and tell them what is going on. if all else fails, maybe they can send it to just you, so that it's not hit by a mail filter, or whatever. best thing i can say though is give it time...i mentioned it in another post, but some of the stuff that's out there is OLD. it takes time for email to cycle through some of these servers. i personally would wait until at least tomorrow night before going into "panic" mode. does it usually take that long? no. but can it? oh yeah...especially with some of these <expletive deleted> ISP's that think they can run a server properly...*grumble grumble*...ahem.

anyway, you'll get it, be patient. and if you don't get it...be persistant! heh...
  7. Jimbo504

Jimbo504 New Member

arrr, I still have not gotten the email either. If someone would be so kind as to forward it to me I would appreciate it. my email is:

Jimbo504@hotmail.com

Thanks
  8. grail

grail New Member

jimbo - please see above. not to be rude, but as others have said, we REALLY need to put a stop to this
  9. Rugbylass

Rugbylass New Member

Thanks for being so nice grail :) I certainly didn't take anything you said personally- you were a voice of reason within my Muppet obsessed brain! Brain says "Arrrrggghhhh Invisible Fozzie me want now! You no get e-mail... PANIC!" Voice of reason says "Calm down you daft woman" :D
    Anyway, I've e-mailed the club address just to let them know that I haven't had the e-mail yet- hopefully they'll send it out to me soon.
  10. grail

grail New Member

very cool...

and thanks to you, i think my new slogan has just become:

"If patience doesn't work, try persistence"

it's probably the coolest thing i've ever said...(which probably means someone else said it first)
  11. Jimbo504

Jimbo504 New Member

grail I emailed the club either yesterday or two days ago. I hadn't read all the posts on this thread yet, I just saw that people were posting there email addresses and requesting the email, and since I had not recieved a response from palisades yet, I just thought why not. Sorry.
  12. Luke

Luke Active Member

Guys,

IMPORTANT NOTE

Please also be aware that just typing out your personal email address here in plain text will also mean it'll likely get picked up by spiders (evil deadly ones from Arachnophobia) which search the internet for this kind of thing and you'll likely begin to recieve spam from multiple sources once it gets passed around and sold off everywhere.

As stated - for anything to do with the club right now, you can email here. For anything else you can either have people email you via the 'Email' link underneath your posts, or if you really need to post your email address you can hide it by using the '@' button in the 'VB Code' section when you are typing a message and follow the pop up boxes.
  13. Jackie

Jackie New Member

So was there an email to get an Invisible spray Fozzie yet?
  14. Louis Kazagger

Louis Kazagger New Member

That's the Greatest American Hero? Man, I thought it was that wrestler that puts his hands up in a diamond shape for the crowd. The avatar size must be doing in an injustice. It looks like he has a goatee! Now that you've said it, I can barely make out the chest logo. Good thing you switch avatars so often. I'd hate to see you stuck with this one forever.
  15. Jimbo504

Jimbo504 New Member

Diamond Dallas Page? Yeah, I guess I could see that with the way he is holding his hands.
  16. Louis Kazagger

Louis Kazagger New Member

Yep, that's the guy.
  17. Joggy

Joggy Member

That's the whole thing. The Beaker came with the complete pack, making it all (VC Beaker, that weird Final Fantasy plush, other membership stuff and *perhaps* the secret surprise) a total of 40 dollars. How should I have known one figure would cost 32 dollars for us?

Like Luke said, I think you should have stated that in the entry (each figure costs $xx with $xx for shipping and handling). Maybe something to think about for the future.

I do not think I need a refund because I think my 40 dollars might have paid off (I was one of the first 500 members I think)... but it's just something to think about. I will definitely not join the Club next year, that's for sure.
  18. ZootandDingo

ZootandDingo Member

Who? William Katt?