Palisades Series 7 Official Line-up

What do you think of Palisades Series 7?

• It's awesome! I will get them all.

Votes: 40 54.8%
  • It's great. I will buy most of series 7, but not all.

Votes: 18 24.7%
  • It's good, but I won't get more than 2 figures.

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • It's ok, I will only buy 1 figure from series 7.

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • I don't like it and won't buy any of them.

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah i thought Janice might be the exception to the rest, being the band member and a secondary character that people have usually found quite cool and groovy. I can understand people not wanting unthemed girl pigs and regular female action figures in general (non-girly) type lines.

In the UK from what i remember, Series 1 there were loads of Kermits and Piggy's left (obviously) and a few Dr Teeths. So little seemed to actually arrive in store of Series 2 that just about everyone aside from Crazy Harry flew out the door fast and i've never really seen them in the stores near me since. Infact the comic store closed down and the mainstream retailer stopped stocking them in that store. I guess the more central collector specific stores and sites do well though like Forbidden Planet but they and that UK distributor put quite a mark up on stuff so i'm sure that affects the amount of sales in a big way.

gaffercat

Reaction score
only peg warmers i have seen in Chicago have been piggy, but someone must have bought her cause shes been gone for 6 months, and vacation fozzie. the suncoast by me is full of him, they cant keep any other muppet figures there long so i think its a good sign really only 2 peg warmers out of all the figures

Telly

Reaction score
I'm guessing the Kermit as Captain Smollet is the one that's dress up, much like Sam the Eagle as Samuel Arrow. That'd be kinda cool if it was the Captain at the end of the movie where he's got just the open white shirt with the tattoo of Benjamina on his chest. I'm anxious to see the accessories everyone will come with.!

camax

Reaction score
I will HAVE to have a Johnny Fiamma, no doubt, but WHICH ONE?!?

I think the whole series 7 looks beautiful, and they always look better and more tempting when you see them on the racks, but Johnny is the only one I am dying to have.

I do seem to be getting caught up though. My choosy collection of three Muppet figures went from three up to nine and a playset just yesterday! Problem is - they all look SO GOOD displayed all together now, that I am in big trouble!!! More, more, more...

:wink:

~Cam

Beauregard

Reaction score
If I had the money I would buy them all, but I have voted for I will by most of them, becaue I would, if I had the money....

Questian: Will these (all seven series) still be avalable in several years time new, or will I have to get them on E-bay then?

Luke

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Questian: Will these (all seven series) still be avalable in several years time new, or will I have to get them on E-bay then?
It's remotely possible some smaller web retailers might have some leftovers still in like a year or so's time but not really several. These are one-shot production runs - you will need to get them on the secondary market like Ebay if you can't get them first time round.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Thanks Luke. Do you know where they can be bought in the UK, apart from on the web? I have never seen any of these in stores yet.

Luke

Reaction score
There is a group of stores called 'Forbidden Planet International' who stock them (as well as some exclusives). They have a few places around the country - other than that the only places are small comic shops which you might find at a local shopping mall. The very large branches of HMV and Virgin Megastore both carry the figures (or did at one time) but it really varies from store to store.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
One small criticism- Robin didn't look quite right to me when I saw him. I think it's the eyes; they look bigger than on the puppet, and more excited. Robin has slightly flattish eyeballs. Also there's his mouth- the figure's mouth is kinda pointed; the puppet's mouth is sort of rounded on top.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Sloely

Reaction score
Hi, Im new to this forum, and look forward to joining the fun. You all seem like very cool folk.

So Johnny Fiama is far and away my most-favorite MT character, so I can't wait for him. And all three paints look so good in the photos and I know they'll look 10x more amazing in the store, i might just need them all, tho i usually try not to buy any variants. Im also glad to get Beau, (im compleatist about TMS), and Robin will also be happily purchased.

I think Palisades is smart to release some non-regular/non-nekkid versions beforehand. I doubt I woulda bought Tuxedo Rowlf if he had come out after nekkid Rowlf. And I will almost certainly now buy Frog Scout Robin by that same token. Plus the accessories sound great, (and were likewise amazing for TuxRowlf.)

Im really not interested in most of the many Movie versions of characters that are coming out, but Capt Smollet does look really great, and almost makes me want him and Sam Arrow. But not quite.

(So am I the only one that has a 150 Row x 9 Column, 2 sheet Excel Spreadsheet tracking all the Muppet Figures, including ones I hope are made?)