Palisades Series 7 Official Line-up

What do you think of Palisades Series 7?

• It's awesome! I will get them all.

Votes: 40 54.8%
  • It's great. I will buy most of series 7, but not all.

Votes: 18 24.7%
  • It's good, but I won't get more than 2 figures.

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • It's ok, I will only buy 1 figure from series 7.

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • I don't like it and won't buy any of them.

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Welcome to Muppet Central.

I know Johnny won't disappoint (especially the pack ins). :wink:

JamieDenny

Reaction score
*SIGH* guess it had to happen at some point. I have been buying bits of the series so far only the ones I'm crazy about, my main indulgence being both Piggy's, but I gotta say that despite the Robin being cute, I can't see myself buying any of these.
It's not Pallisades fault and I'm not having a go as they have done a great job so far.
I think three Johnny's is a little ott, no doubt he's a great character but the only
Charcters i'm going to have more than one of are Kermit and Piggy.
Ken and all at pallisades keep up the great wok though, i am always amazed at how good the charcters look when I get them through the mail

Jamie

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Johnny is being revised. He should look much better. Guess you missed the many posts on the subject. The new prototype has not been seen yet, but the Photoshopped changes from the CC letter have been floating around. As for S7, how could you pass up Beauregard? Wow. Didn't see that coming.

JamieDenny

Reaction score
I have missed a lot, I thought Beau was in Season 6. :wink:
Looks like I'll be getting him then
Other Jamie

Whatever

Reaction score
I love the Robin! He's adorable and I am an obsessed Girl Scout! I want him!

Whatever

Reaction score
Luke said:
Another factor is what you said earlier about "I think that now the series has all started and people know about them" - the thing is that outside websites like these and toy collector magazines people don't really know about them at all. 75% of the people buying the figures are the hardcore fans and toy collectors but the marketing to casual fans and normal shop browsers hasn't even been 25% of what they do to attract people like us. advance the figures are there
Right! I never heard of them before I saw them on this site....I missed so much (sigh). But I would have gone out of my mind trying to get them in Germany anyway.

Erine81981

Reaction score
If ya'll go to www.toughpigs.com u can see the pics of what they look like. Just stroll down until u come to kermit and the martins set. Then u can see all even Johnny. Just one not all 3. Just give it a try.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
If ya'll go to www.toughpigs.com u can see the pics of what they look like. Just stroll down until u come to kermit and the martins set. Then u can see all even Johnny. Just one not all 3. Just give it a try.
Actually, like always you can see the comprehensive figure listings on Muppet Central right here: http://www.muppetcentral.com/news/2003/tms_figures.shtml
We've maintained this listing since before the figures were released. Might be good to bookmark it. :smile: