Paris Hilton Released?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Alright alright, Paris is just a girl who is famous. Let's not make such a fuss of her.

I mean what if one of us were famous? :confused: We would not want to be commented in such ways.
Sorry, it's just that their used to be a thing called humility in Hollywood, and she seem to be to factor pointing to the fact that it's just isn't their anymore.

Yeah, and boy, is Nature calling me!
Haha!

I like toast by the way.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Good, that's excellent. I think it's important that everybody like toast.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well, I don't think it's important everybody like it. But it's important that some people do like it.:smile:

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Yeah, you're probably ri-

WHAT? Paris Hilton was released from jail?

Winnieruth

Reaction score
Paris? Blech!

All I can say about Paris Hilton and her little jaunt in "prison" is kudos to the judge who ordered her buttocks back to the pokey. It's obvious to me that the "sherriff" who let her out on some Medical Condition is somehow on the Hilton pay roll. Thank goodness for judges who actually care about someone whose broken the law REPEATEDLY paying for his or her crime and not allow aformentioned someone to finish out thier time at home with an ankle bracelet that probably didn't go with her skimpy wardrobe.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Haha! Yeah! Can you believe they actually let the threat to society (High class anyway:rolleyes:) out?:eek: I prefer preserves on my toast.:smile:

furryredmonster

Reaction score
Why does it matter to us if she was released? Her life, not ours. I'm sick of it all.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
XD I LOVE TOAST!
But try to stay on teh subject dudes :3
I MUST FLY! X3

*Flees from thread*

Teheheman

Reaction score
Alright alright, Paris is just a girl who is famous. Let's not make such a fuss of her. :smile:

I mean what if one of us were famous? :confused: We would not want to be commented in such ways. :smile:
Honestly, if I were famous like she was, I would have more fricken sense than to get pulled over twice under a suspended license for speeding and not having her dang headlights on AFTER I've already had a DUI and refused to go to a dang alcohol thing that they told me I had to go to. If that were anybody else, we would've gotten more time because we didn't do the alcohol thing and probably had our license revolked for life. Maybe even longer than 45 days. But, ya know what? This is ALL in my blog named Prisoner Paris(enjoy the food). She claims to be a changed woman, yet she keeps saying this from prison, when you KNOW she's just clamoring for the attention. She just wants somebody to believe her and it's easier to do that if she would've just accepted the punishment in the first place and not acted like a spoiled brat. But that's just me, just read the blog and comment if you want. I'm tired of dealing with this. I don't even know WHY I care.

Daniel