Part of Me - A Fraggle Story

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well yes... The craziness at the theater can absorb you into its hectic pace... But on the other hand, so much goes on there, they'd probably not notice anyone just quietly seeking shelter and leave that someone perfectly alone.

christyb

Reaction score
I just caught up on this. Wow girl this is amazing. However, I got one question. Where's the prequel?? This is fantastic and I want to read your first story. Can anyone either direct me to it or better yet do you have it in a document you can mail to me? Congratulations on everything that is happening with you right now. You sound almost as hetic as I am now. :smile: Please hurry up and get back to the story though. :smile:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
CHRISTY! Christy Christy Christy, here! I give you link. No, not Hogthrob, not the pig! I mean a link, to the prequel! http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=25504

Edit: Oh, and a message for Christy from Beau who is stuck off of MC (again): "AIM now."

And a message for Beth from me: MORE PLEASE!

Edited edit: Muppet Matt ziffled me!

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
CHRISTY! Christy Christy Christy, here! I give you link. No, not Hogthrob, not the pig! I mean a link, to the prequel! http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=25504

Edit: Oh, and a message for Christy from Beau who is stuck off of MC (again): "AIM now."

And a message for Beth from me: MORE PLEASE!

Edited edit: Muppet Matt ziffled me!
What does it mean to be ziffled anyway?:embarrassed:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Muppet Matt said:
What does it mean to be ziffled anyway?:embarrassed:
A ziffel is what happens when someone posts at the same time as you and you don't realize it and often times you're writing the same thing, but it doesn't always happen. It is named after the member Ziffel who often times was part of ziffels that happened. I hope that sort of makes sense. There are others who could explain it better than I could, but that's how I understand it.

CHRISTY! I'm so touched that you like my story and I hope you like the prequel. I was sort of inspired by the story you wrote last year and kind of took some stuff from that, I hope it's ok. :smile: Anyway, let me know what you think of the prequel or if you want me to send it to you electronically so you can read it at your leisure. :smile:

christyb

Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
CHRISTY! I'm so touched that you like my story and I hope you like the prequel. I was sort of inspired by the story you wrote last year and kind of took some stuff from that, I hope it's ok. :smile: Anyway, let me know what you think of the prequel or if you want me to send it to you electronically so you can read it at your leisure. :smile:
I love the story. I see the references to mine. No worries. Yours is waaayyy better and I don't mind. If you can please send it to me electornically. That way I can read it at home instead of at school when I'm supposed to be studying :embarrassed: . In case you don't have it my email is christybondurant@(deletethis)gmail.com

TogetherAgain: Tell Beau to wake up and answer my AIM messages.
Oh yeah and I woulda PM'd you this but your inbox is full.

christyb

Reaction score
Thanks! I appreciate it. I'll go check my mail before running off. My Dad just called me saying he may have found me a car. So until tomorrow take care everyone.