Penguins now available for pre-sale

theprawncracker

Reaction score
That's odd. Oh well, if your looking for penguins, Palisades is selling the prototype on e-bay right now.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... You know Zack, for a situation like that, I'd have contacted OMGCNFO via E-mail at their sales address if I were you to explain my situation. Then, hopefully, the guys over there would've contacted me and gotten my order through via the phone once I were to have called them. And the payment methods, if available would've been explained to me and the payment via MO made.

Course, that wasn't my situation. I was trying to get my payment through via methods alternative to paypal.com, contacted them via E-mail and Ben helped me once I called on Friday afternoon.
Got 1 single pack, but that's all I need for my collection. For now...

Maybe you can get in touch with someone going to SDCC, or place a post in the "Penguins Hookup" thread over at Palisades.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
it looked to me like they wanted the payment up front, like instantly, anyways, i'll try the Penguins Hookup thread, but it probaly will be e-bay for me...but, uhh not the "million dollar" ebay prototypes;-)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Well, I have a credit card and I was just too late to order. :frown: Hopefully my buddy Lin can pick me up some when he goes to SDCC. I need 3 packs for myself...I want 6 penguins in my display!!

beaker

Reaction score
So I guess I missed out on the 15 or 20 preorders(Im guessing, as they sure sold out fast) OMFGCF had for the penguins. Anyone hearing getting extras at San Diego comic con, and willing to take paypal?

beaker

Reaction score
Ive got great friends, so Im happy someone got me em as a present. But still, I really wish I could have gone to comic con!

Toast

Reaction score
I friend of mine is picking some up from the Comicon too! Just have to wait for him to get home...

Toast

Reaction score
Just got 'em today! Boy, they are great! I'm gonna keep on buying them to build my armada of penguins!!

Does anyone know if chicken two-packs or rat two-packs are being discussed?

I also got the Super Grover! Man that is one sweet toy! The Sesame Street line is gonna rock!

MWoO

Reaction score
There are not any more penguins for you to buy.

BEAR

Reaction score
Toast said:
Just got 'em today! Boy, they are great! I'm gonna keep on buying them to build my armada of penguins!!

Does anyone know if chicken two-packs or rat two-packs are being discussed?

I also got the Super Grover! Man that is one sweet toy! The Sesame Street line is gonna rock!

Yeah it's gonna rock!