Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Sweeetums said:
i seen this like friday and loved it, only the people in the cinema anoyed me, one guy was up the back and at most times when other people laughed he laughed like an idiot and a kid who was about 10 or 11 he would yell something out at the worst times like when that crakin thing was going up and it just went quite....he yelled BANG which realy really anoyed me
I was at a movie today, and some idiot had a lazer pointer in one scene, it was so annoying

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Wow! That's really stupid. What's the matter with some people?

Sweeetums

Reaction score
lazer pointers tick me off, even when they dont point at the movies i always have an eye on them cause its dark lol

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Muppet Matt said:
Did Jack die?!
nope! i WAS :eek: at the very end when HE came down the steps! :wink: for thos of you who seen it know who i mean i'm talkin about........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... GO SEE IT to find out who! :stick_out_tongue: hehe

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOO! I can't wait that long! (I can't drive, so I can't see it until it comes out on DVD)

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Muppet Matt said:
NOOOOOOOOOO! I can't wait that long! (I can't drive, so I can't see it until it comes out on DVD)
lol, December's NOT that far off! :smirk: :stick_out_tongue: thats when it hits DVD

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I love Pirates of the Caribbean, that's (in my say) is Disney's best live action movies. I saw the frist one in theaters, brought it on DVD, saw the second one in theaters, going to buy it on DVD as soon as I can, or at least get it as a christmas gift.

Can't wait.

paganpoet

Reaction score
I love Pirates of the Carribean too. The first film was really great fun, and i think the second film was equally as good, if not slightly better. December isn't too far away (thank goodness!) and i will definitely be buying it on DVD!

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
Oh, it comes out in Dec? Ok, I'll just watch the first one until then (and I'll read the jr novel.:wink: