Poll: Which, yet to be released, figure are you most anticipating??

Electric Mayhem

Reaction score
I guess this thread is as good as any to also put in a vote for... FOZZIE'S MOM!!

simon42

Reaction score
Just to consolidate my list:

Janice
Link
Naked Rowlf

Yet to be announced figures:
Annie Sue

Also, I bought the Muppet Show DVDs this weekend and, after watching them, I think LIPS is a REALLY cool muppet! So add my voice to all the others calling for his introduction into the Palisades' line!

towels

Reaction score
Well, since no one else want's Super Dancing Travis, I'll have to go for obscure want #2...
Kermit the Pig

King Prawn

Reaction score
Originally posted by CherryPizza
Yes, I understood that. The real question is: do you know the meaning of the word "joke"? :smile:

Cherry "feisty" Pizza
A joke :confused:

I knew that i was also joking, actually i thought you were won of the new members who didn't know that tuxedo Rowlf had replaced naked Rowlf.

I actually thought it was a little strange too think that but i thought better they think that than actually think about a naked Rowlf.

My God, i hardly post and when i do i'm talking about naked dogs (made of foam!)

Waldorf

Reaction score
I want naked Rowlf, Statler and Waldorf. Anyone know if these are on the way. Sorry for the question, but I'm new.

beaker

Reaction score
I'm revising mine!

My top 5 are:
Pepe
Gonzo in tux(series 5 i think?)
Lobster Banditos
Janice
Beauregard

gen

Reaction score
:cool: Who said the bus from the electric band THAT SOUNDS THE BEST IDEA I HAVE HEARD LETS DO IT IN SERIES 7.:smile:

GWGumby

Reaction score
Originally posted by gen
:cool: Who said the bus from the electric band THAT SOUNDS THE BEST IDEA I HAVE HEARD LETS DO IT IN SERIES 7.:smile:
You really should finish each thought before starting on your next one. Punctuation can help as well as a few extra words here and there. That way people can understand what you are saying.

As for the bus from the "Electric Mayhem." It is a great idea. In fact it's such a wonderful idea it'll be released a few series ahead of 7.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Checks around, looking over shoulder!

PSSSSSSST! Don't tell the fates this, they'll probably ruin it for me! Anyway, I'd personally like to see
The entire line up for series 2-4
Janice with the bus,
Pepe, if he ever gets made
Clifford
Beauregaurd
Bear on Patrol
Statler and Waldorf
and The Mega ones, depending if I want to get them or not

but don't spread it around!!!

Juxton

Reaction score
Drtooth

LOL! While I was reading your post, I actually heard it in a whisper in my head. HEHE.

As for me (no particular order):
Janice w/EM Bus (but will it have records or CDs? I'm hoping records)
Nekkid Rowlf
Swedish Chef w/Muppet Kitchen
Animal w/EM Stage
Piiiigs Iiiiin Spaaaaace!!