1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Pre-Order Muppets Letters to Santa DVD

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Phillip, Jun 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

REALLY! Wow ok how should I go about it lol!
  2. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

...Ummm... Pen? Pencil? Paper? :p
  3. dwayne1115

All the above! lol I might try doing something. I have an idea!
  4. dwayne1115

5. theprawncracker

6. dwayne1115

Your right and I see you got your old Avatar back! YAAAA
  7. Kermieuk

Kermieuk Well-Known Member

Maybe the piccy on amazon will be on the O sleeve, and the picture on Muppetnewsflash will be on the actual DVD case inside, or vice versa?

Chris
  8. theprawncracker

I did, finally. MC lowered the avatar size again for some bizarre reason... so I had to scramble to make it work. But it finally did. I feel like myself again.

I could definitely see that. The Amazon picture works well as the O-Sleeve and the other one would make an attractive DVD insert. I couldn't really see it the other way around, though. But who knows? :search:
  9. dwayne1115

I just wish i had some kind of contacts so I could get some info on whats going on with the Muppets.
  10. theprawncracker

Don't we all? I think that's the dream of every Muppet fan.
  11. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

I used to have contacts, but they hurt my eyes...So I'm back to glasses now. Still, I tend to see things clearly. Although I still can't see what the difference is between an O-sleeve, and a sleep-over.
  12. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Active Member

I have another reason to buy it personally, 75 points on DMR, :).

Which by the way they are starting to adveriste on their site, it seems that the cover on Amazon and the one Dwayne1115 uses as an avatar is indeed the cover art.

I'm thinking this DVD will be maybe 15 dollars once it hits retail stores. I like that Disney is giving the Muppets the treatment of an "o-sleeve."
  13. Muppetplus

Muppetplus New Member

14. MuppetDanny

MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

The British Board of Film Classification (BBFC) has passed the "Letters to Santa" special today with info on the special features, I am guessing it will be the same as the U.S. DVD print:

00:52:42:07 A MUPPETS CHRISTMAS - LETTERS TO SANTA (FEATURE)
    00:01:04:01 JANE KRAKOWSKI (INTERVIEW)
    00:01:05:14 MADISON PETTIS (INTERVIEW)
    00:01:18:15 (KERMIT) (INTERVIEW)
    00:00:56:17 (MISS PIGGY) (INTERVIEW)
    00:01:09:14 (GONZO AND FOZZIE) (INTERVIEW)
    00:01:14:08 (SLIDE SHOW)
    00:01:24:00 (DELETED SCENE 1)
    00:00:28:04 (DELETED SCENE 2)
    00:00:43:22 (DELETED SCENE 3)
    00:00:20:01 (DELETED SCENE 4)

Total Run Time 62m 27s

Source: http://www.bbfc.co.uk/website/Classified.nsf/e8ea0df3a881175480256d58003cb570/6969751a757feab2802576170030b5d8?OpenDocument
  15. Kermieuk

Anyone have any new details on the UK release of this, the USA date is getting closer?

I also cant find any UK retailers online that are listing the US version?

Chris
  16. dwayne1115

What to me that seems all right but no Gag reel uggg.
  17. Kermieuk

I can answer my own question!

Play.com has the Muppets: Letters to Santa now listed at £13.99 with free delivery due for UK release on Oct 5th 2009?

With only a week difference from the USA release I'm gonna wait and get the UK version.

Chris
  18. muppet_dk

muppet_dk Active Member

I just got the DVD. The movie runs for 55 minutes including the blooper real at the end. The bonus material are a menu called
    The Muppets Stocking Stuffer Smorgasbord

Theres various items on the menu that can be selected to play the bonus material. It include 4 deleted scenes, 5 interviews and a series of still photos.

The O-sleave and the DVD cover are the same image, the image are the same as the main image on the wiki article
  19. Kermieuk

Where did you get it from so soon Muppet dk?

Chris
  20. muppet_dk

muppet_dk Active Member

From www.axelmusic.com , it's were I normally get all of my DVD's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.