Preorder the Animal Muppet Replica

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Not sure if us in the UK will have them that quickly... but I guess that depends on who you have ordered him with and how fast they receive them from the suppliers.

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Not sure if us in the UK will have them that quickly... but I guess that depends on who you have ordered him with and how fast they receive them from the suppliers.
I know I got my Kermit a lot later than the US. I have ordered Animal through Cards Inc so he might arrive a lot quicker than Kermit did. ( hopefully).

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
I changed my Animal pre-order from Forbidden Planet to The Collector Zone, but only quite recently. I hope that doesn't risk me being allocated one.

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
I changed my Animal pre-order from Forbidden Planet to The Collector Zone, but only quite recently. I hope that doesn't risk me being allocated one.
Ah.....that the same as me. The collector zone are Cards Incs retail side! You will def get him as Cards inc are part of MR.
SO you are in the UK! Have you had any flooding, I live in Gloucester so we were in the thick of it. I have had no water for 1 1/2 weeks and its a real pain in the a$

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
SO you are in the UK! Have you had any flooding, I live in Gloucester so we were in the thick of it. I have had no water for 1 1/2 weeks and its a real pain in the a$
Wow, that's rough. We have managed to avoid it so far. We are pretty high above sea level here so we should be okay. I hope they get it sorted out soon. It's difficult to believe that this time last year we were having a major heatwave!

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Wow, that's rough. We have managed to avoid it so far. We are pretty high above sea level here so we should be okay. I hope they get it sorted out soon. It's difficult to believe that this time last year we were having a major heatwave!
God yeah.......mind you it looks like our summer may have started!

Telly

Reaction score
So question....what do yout hink Piggy will be wearing when the make her? I'm thinking the trademark purple outfit would be kinda cool.

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Here's one more interesting thing Travis told me. Animal will come in the same size box as Kermit... he'll kind of be folded up in there. I guess that's how they're able to offer free shipping.

:stick_out_tongue: