1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Preorder the Animal Muppet Replica

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by Phillip, May 25, 2007.

1. MuppetCaper Active Member

for any of you who got the MR news letter today, says "Gonzo Photo Puppet Pre-Order!" Once again. Man, I am SO excited! I bet the shipping won't be till the end of winter.... YIKES! :concern:
  2. I wonder how and what the nose will be made of? I really wanna see how it looks. Does the end of winter mean the beginning of spring? Maybe late February/early March kinda time?
  3. MRCUSTOMERCARE New Member

Hi Everyone!

I wanted to give you a couple of updates I know you have been wanting to hear:

1. Gonzo is going up for sale next week! And yes, there will be pics!

2. Animal is coming! He is scheduled to arrive in our warehouse in mid-November and will be shipping shortly after that.

Amy
  4. doc hopper Member

Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!
  5. frogboy4 Inactive Member

:halo: Any reports on the final material for Gonzo's nose? :concern:

:) I'm just so very excited!
  6. Telly Active Member

I'm anxious to see the pics! :excited: :concern:
  7. MuppetCaper Active Member

YESSS! I AM SO EXCITED!
  8. Garland New Member

Whoo Hoo!
  9. a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

yeah! :) I'll 2nd that WHOO HOO! lol :p
  10. rexcrk Active Member

I still need to save up money for the Animal Replica!

But first I gotta buy Christmas gifts... but THEN I can start saving for Animal.

I'm not too worried about him selling out everywhere though, even though he's more limited than Kermit... he's still pretty expensive.

I will definitely be getting Gonzo, he's my all-time fave! I might pass on Piggy though, I'm not too big a fan of her's.
  11. Telly Active Member

Piggy's one of the ones I'm looking forward to the most. She's been with character who's looks probably evolved the most over the years. I'm anxious to see what direction they take with her. I'd personally like to see with with the late 70's/Great Muppet Caper era look
  12. Garland New Member

Yes! Piggy was certainly kinda pretty at moments and glamerous!
    Make her pretty...she would want that.
  13. I hope they don't model her on the new look, streamlined Piggy. :mad:
  14. frogboy4 Inactive Member

A lot of Piggy's look comes down to her hair. From Muppetfest we know that the ears are attached after the wig which poses the question of hair and Piggy wigs? Where else are you gonna hear the term Piggy wigs? He he.

A straight wig will probably be cheaper to make and easier to care for, but I'd like to see her with a Muppet Show/Caper style - at least slightly wavy and certainly not a bob.

But will they come out with additional wigs? Gloves? Clothes even? Just how involved are fans gonna get with the pig? As long as she looks classic enough, I won't mess with the photo puppet except for posing it.
  15. Piggy wigs... lol
    I'd like to see her wearing her dress and purple opera gloves with a slightly darker blonde look to her hair. Her cheeks aren't quite so chubby nowadays and I think she may have had a nose job somewhere down the line. (Sorry Piggy!)
  16. Telly Active Member

yeah I'd like the classic light purple dress with opera gloves
  17. Fozzie Bear Moderator

SNOUT job. Regardless how beautiful our divine swine diva is, it is still a snout.

heh heh...
  18. muppetperson Well-Known Member

Well, there is a whole new sculpt for her in the works-Statler and Waldorf too.
  19. frogboy4 Inactive Member

A new sculpt for the photopuppet or in general? I haven't been pleased with Waldorf's face since the 90s. These days he looks more alien than geezer. :sleep: :boo:

Getting Miss Piggy's head mold from the current puppet building company has reportedly been an issue. Is that what's up? Or is Disney actually gonna give the pig an Extreme Makeover? :eek:
  20. I know this has probably been addressed before but my memory isn't great. The Animal poser replica shown in the photos on the MR website, are they of the finished item from China or are they a prototype? The Gonzo listing states clearly that it [Gonzo] is a protoype but the Animal once doesn't state it.