Puppet dinner

Phantom

Reaction score
Everytime I fly, I get the seat by the door in the back. It doesn't matter what size plane or where I'm going...that's my seat. I figure if we ever become depressurized, I'll be the first one sucked out the door.

BUT, I can take heart knowing, for one brief moment, that I've doomed everyone on board as my body enters the turbines on the engine. Isn't that a pleasant final thought....

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Phantom said:
Everytime I fly, I get the seat by the door in the back. It doesn't matter what size plane or where I'm going...that's my seat. I figure if we ever become depressurized, I'll be the first one sucked out the door.

BUT, I can take heart knowing, for one brief moment, that I've doomed everyone on board as my body enters the turbines on the engine. Isn't that a pleasant final thought....
That is sick! lol :smile: Thats also the area where everyone likes to stand and have a few drinks with people they meet on the plane. Depending on the length of the flight and the destination it can be like a party.

I didnt know you could always choose your seat. I thought that was where some of the cabin crew are seated.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
You can choose your seats online if you set up your reservations online. I always get a window seat because I like looking down on the earth and all the little people.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
What happens if theres more than 1 person who likes the idea of being sucked out and falling into the engines?

Phantom

Reaction score
I don't choose that seat...it is thrust upon me. No kidding 80% of the time I have that seat.

You see alot from the back of the plane...

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Phantom said:
I don't choose that seat...it is thrust upon me. No kidding 80% of the time I have that seat.

You see alot from the back of the plane...
We always seemed to be up the back too but not the full way. There was a guaranteed problem with the seats everytime, me my mum and brother were supposed to be seated together but we got seprate seats each time. It was funny when the food came around and you think you are going to be first for once and you realise they are starting right from the back and you dont your first choice cos noone else wants the fish.

OverUnderAround

Reaction score
Plane joke.

Pilot announces the plane is in trouble. The plane is shaking badly. Everyone is scared. Everyone fears for their lives. A lady gets up and stands in the isle and yells; "Before I die, isn't there one man here that can treat me like a real woman!"

A man stand up from the front of the plane and moves towards the woman, their eyes meet, he starts to remove his jacket, then his tie, then his shirt.

The woman starts to pant heavily.

The man responds to the woman; "Here's my shirt... iron it.":embarrassed:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
A female jet looks at a male jet and says, "How do I look without make up?"

The male jet says, "Plane."

WOCKA WOCKA!!

(I just made that up!) :embarrassed: