Questions about anything

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Pooh is his species, and it just makes sense to go along with how everyone else is named after their species.

On that note, why is Pooh the only one with a real first name? Kanga and Roo don't count :stick_out_tongue:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Why is it Christopher Robin is the only person who knows about Winnie the Pooh and the gang?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Better yet... if his full name is Winnie the Pooh, why do we call him Pooh for short and not Winnie? Isn't that basically like if we all called Kermit the Frog Frog instead of Kermit?
We could call him Kermit "KF" :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
WHY is there a movie documentary about the "LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!!" guy?

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I think it's supposed to make a larger point about "celebrity" in the age of the viral video or something, at least according to the review I read of it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think it's supposed to make a larger point about "celebrity" in the age of the viral video or something, at least according to the review I read of it.
I'm sure myself, FozzieBear, Frogpuppeteer, Oscarfan, Colbynfriends, LinkiePie, Melonpool, BuckBeaver, and Animal31 combined are a bigger celebrity than he is.

Hayley B

Reaction score
That was a guy? :eek:
I thought Chris Crocker was girl too back when I first watched it. I remembered watching it a dozens of times . It had me whaling with laughter

But yeah, not that deserving to be a biography. But then again A&E Biography is not even having great people anymore.
___

Anyone here see Seth Green's parody of that video?