Questions about anything

Drtooth

Reaction score
Cuz people really like that dumb series of movies where they're in a singing competition. Moreso than one of the few good years late sequels/reboots that won a crapload of Oscars.

Eh, Pizza Steve's VA is in it... can't be all bad.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So since there's now a holiday dedicated to trying to put a stop to homophobia and transphobia, when are we ever going to get a holiday dedicated to trying to put a stop to fat shaming?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
In a lot of old shows and movies, whenever someone gets a black eye, they put a raw steak on it. How, exactly was that supposed to help?

mr3urious

Reaction score
In a lot of old shows and movies, whenever someone gets a black eye, they put a raw steak on it. How, exactly was that supposed to help?
It's supposed to reduce swelling, but you have the side effect of risking an infection. Best way to go about it is to wrap the steak in plastic before you slap it on your peeper.

Drtooth

Reaction score
So since there's now a holiday dedicated to trying to put a stop to homophobia and transphobia, when are we ever going to get a holiday dedicated to trying to put a stop to fat shaming?
Probably when TLC stops showing "Big Fat Life" surgery type shows I guess?

Schfifty

Reaction score
Why do some people on YouTube favorite and like their own videos? I just do not get it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
While I don't favorite my own videos (I mean, I made them, I can watch them whenever, why do I need to favorite them?), sometimes I kind of have to like my own videos whenever trolls out there keep hitting the dislike buttons just to troll me, so I have to at least add a couple of likes to outweight the like-to-dislike ratio. It's not so much a problem anymore, but back in the day, I often would 2-3 dislikes immediately after uploading a new video (back in the days of the star rating system, I'd get 1-star ratings immediately after uploading new videos). It got to a point where I did temporarily disable rating/liking and disliking to curb the trolls, but since then, YouTube has disabled disabling likes/dislikes, so whatever.