Questions about anything

scooterfan360

Reaction score
This creepy person that I never gave my email address to, Somehow knows my email address. Emails me every blue moon, telling me about his creepy fixation that he has with fanny from the great space coaster, and asking me personal questions that I do not like to answer. And other creepy stuff, I save the emails that he sends me. So that if he so much makes a even creeper move, I will have evidence to give to the FBI.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Suppose you're standing in a line somewhere- bank, post office, supermarket check out, fast food joint, wherever. And someone in front of you is so engrossed in their phone they're not moving forward. You've seen the type, completely engaged in their game or video that the rest of the world gets shut out.
Is it invading their privacy if you (and others) look over their shoulder to see what's making them hold up the line?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yeah, I don't see that as that different from when the Game Boy was released. You can just do more with those sorts of things. And commutes that use public transportation are brutal, even if just used recreationally in the middle of a weekend afternoon.

Waiting sucks. Every time I used to wait in line or for a train or bus or something, I wished I had something to do. Even reading something just gets tedious, especially when the book's bouncing about on a train (I actually get motion sickness if I read in a car).

As for peaking over, I have to admit, that's something morally ambiguous and has been since the days of newspapers. I'd do it on occasion, but only if its in my direct line of sight.

FraggleFrick

Reaction score
Oh people will buy anything that a celebrity has touched,:laugh: it could be a used tissue, and people will still buy it.
The craziest part is that anyone can say that it is air from the game! In this case, it wasn't even held by Kobe! :eek:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Just realized something.

That Uncle Grandpa Awards segment that had the CN characters in it.

You'd think that of all the CN stars that would be in it, you'd see Chowder. UG's creator, Peter Browngardt got his start working on Chowder, and you can clearly see Uncle Grandpa-ish humor retroactively in episodes he wrote.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Why does Anna Kendrick already have a book out? She doesn't seem too special.