Questions about anything

FraggleFrick

Reaction score
Why in the world is there a listing on EBay for a 15,000 dollar ziplock bag of air? It is supposedly air from Kobe's last game. :laugh: Anyone can claim that it is. Someone actually bought it!!!! :eek:

scooterfan360

Reaction score
Why in the world is there a listing on EBay for a 15,000 dollar ziplock bag of air? It is supposedly air from Kobe's last game. :laugh: Anyone can claim that it is. Someone actually bought it!!!! :eek:
Oh people will buy anything that a celebrity has touched,:laugh: it could be a used tissue, and people will still buy it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You never know what you'll find on eBay. How many times have people sold pieces of toast that had the face of Jesus burned into it? I remember hearing about one girl who tried to sell her virginity on eBay - some older guy actually won the bid, gave her the money, but told her to do something else with her life instead.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
You never know what you'll find on eBay. How many times have people sold pieces of toast that had the face of Jesus burned into it? I remember hearing about one girl who tried to sell her virginity on eBay - some older guy actually won the bid, gave her the money, but told her to do something else with her life instead.
her virginity really ? omg, parents should monitor their children more. when they are on line, and prevent them from doing crazy stunts like that.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
She got really lucky, there are all types of creepers on the web. Glad the guy was a decent human being and Chris Hansen didn't have to intervene. :wink: :sympathy: :frown: