Questions about anything

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, I saw that a while back, and I thought it was kind of odd because it really wasn't that long ago the original show was canceled, at least, it doesn't seem like it was that long ago.

What I am kind of curious about is why Frank Caliendo's own show barely lasted a season - I thought it was pretty good. Oh well. At least Key and Peele are enjoying much better success - it's almost kind of like they're an adult Kenan and Kel, considering Kenan and Kel were so popular on ALL THAT! that they got their own show as a result.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
What exactly is this Burning Man thing, and why has it been live-streaming on YouTube for two days? All I see is an aerial view of what looks like some sort of a middle eastern terrorist compound with people riding around on bikes and in jeeps in a deserted location.

mr3urious

Reaction score
What exactly is this Burning Man thing, and why has it been live-streaming on YouTube for two days? All I see is an aerial view of what looks like some sort of a middle eastern terrorist compound with people riding around on bikes and in jeeps in a deserted location.
Burning Man is a week-long celebration of community, art, and electronic music held in Black Rock Desert in Nevada, culminating with the burning of the titular wooden effigy. The people who attend are also encouraged to clean up after themselves when they leave, and to provide for themselves. Public nudity is even allowed, though there haven't been any instances of sexual depravity that I've heard of.

In other words, it's Woodstock meets Mad Max.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh-kay . . . never heard of that before, but, whatevs

If they're going to do something like that though, why hold it in the middle of a desert in August? I doubt people would want to attend something like an outdoor drama in Northern Canada in the middle of January.

mr3urious

Reaction score
Oh-kay . . . never heard of that before, but, whatevs

If they're going to do something like that though, why hold it in the middle of a desert in August? I doubt people would want to attend something like an outdoor drama in Northern Canada in the middle of January.
It's at least near the end of summer, where the temps tend to dip a little. But guests still have to worry about dust storms, which is why they bring eye protection.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Seriously, I just changed my browser like a month ago, why are certain sites still telling me to switch to another? Is there something wrong with Opera?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
What is a sockpuppet? I'm asking Internet wise, not the hand puppet of course.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
"A sockpuppet is an online identity used for purposes of deception. The term, a reference to the manipulation of a simple hand puppet made from a sock, originally referred to a false identity assumed by a member of an Internet community who spoke to, or about, themselves while pretending to be another person."

Source (Don't Use Wiki on papers :wink: )