1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Questions about anything

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by miss kermie, May 8, 2012.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

2. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

San Diego!

Say that three times fast:
    Carmen San Diego is in San Diego
  3. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

What kind of monster have I become?
  4. Sgt Floyd

Ok, In all seriousness, why do people put HUGE watermarks over videos of things they don't own on youtube? For example, putting a huge watermark over the center of an episode of a tv show they uploaded. Is it supposed to prevent it getting yanked or something?
  5. D'Snowth

You mean their actual own watermark, or the watermark of a video downloading software?
  6. Sgt Floyd

Their own watermark
  7. D'Snowth

Probably identity purposes. Like, "Yeah, now the whole world will know that I uploaded this!"
  8. Sgt Floyd

Its obnoxious. I want to watch the show, not stare at your ugly watermark for 22 minutes, but then again, its so big, I might as well be staring at your watermark for 22 minutes :smirk:
  9. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

I don't like that sort of thing. I once downloaded a song off of youtube and at the end of it it had this lame user voicetag. No one cares who uploaded this song since it's not your original material.
  10. D'Snowth

There's one hilarious voice tag where it sounds like a guy's on the phone yelling, "You sir need to get THE ELMO OFF THE INTERNET!!!"
  11. Sgt Floyd

What ever happened to that MC wiki we used to have?
  12. fuzzygobo

fuzzygobo Well-Known Member

If you work at the Unemployment Office, and you get laid off, where do you go?
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  13. D'Snowth

14. Sgt Floyd

But I mean, why did it die? Lack of interest? I personally think it should try to be salvaged to help new members out :/
  15. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

Because some genius thought it'd be hilarious.
  16. miss kermie

Can't you X them out?
  17. Sgt Floyd

Not when they are applied with movie maker in the biggest, most annoying overlay available :p
  18. miss kermie

Oh god. Why post a video, if you can't even watch the stupid thing?
  19. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

They probably add that so the program that catches copywriten material won't take it down cause the original doesn't have that user tag at the end of it.

Daniel
  20. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

Probably, it could also be to 'check their site out' to get "full episodes for free" or something like that.

Daniel