1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Questions about anything

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by miss kermie, May 8, 2012.

1. heralde Well-Known Member

Um sorry about that?
    Fragglemuppet likes this.
  2. Hubert Well-Known Member

I'm not completely bashing the space program here, but what I'm saying is that we spent millions of dollars doing that, and yet our lives haven't really been impacted whatsoever. And what are we to do with the knowledge we get about the moon?

I think it could be a good thing if we could find a way for the moon to benefit us in a large way, but right now it seems kinda pointless to me. As of the past it seems we've just been going up and back down to make the US look good.
  3. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

LOL! Nothing paper towels won't fix. :fishy: Bwahaha I don't even know why that comment made me bust out laughing but it did. XD
  4. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

All I wanted to know was about luggage on wheels. :o
  5. Hubert Well-Known Member

Be sure to use Bounty paper towels. The Muppets said so. And I know what you mean about the laughing thing. The other night I spent five minutes in pure laughter because I accidentally said "you humans" in a post...
  6. heralde Well-Known Member

We would feel the impact if your government actually gave the program the time of day.

Like I said the Earth won't be here forever.

Plus it's always better to have knowledge than to be ignorant.

There I agree. Sadly the space program was largely fulled by the Cold War and now that it's over our government turned its back on knowledge because it was no longer profitable.
    newsmanfan likes this.
  7. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I only use Bounty! Of course it makes Bounty all the more awesome now that The Muppets are endorsing them. I should note that herald's first comment made me laugh "When the Earth is finally on the brink of extinction from pollution or nuclear war, we're going to need to know how to get off it. ;)" Not the rest of it.

I don't usually bust out laughing like that but all I wanted to know was about wheels on luggage and then it went into the space program. LOL! :concern:
    heralde likes this.
  8. heralde Well-Known Member

Lol, yeah sorry for taking it so seriously but it's a sore spot for me. :mad:;)
  9. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

It was a question in an E-mail I had gotten so I thought I'd ask it on here for fun. LOL! I didn't want it to turn into a serious debate.
  10. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Because...ALIENS.
  11. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Did Aliens invent the wheels on luggage then? :o
  12. Hubert Well-Known Member

And what impact would we feel?

You're right, it won't. I kinda think the end of the world will get here first...I just don't see the whole "the earth is gone let's pile up to the moon" thing happening.

I agree with that, except when we have to spend millions of dollars to get it.
  13. miss kermie Well-Known Member

Asking this question, because I still don't know the answer.

Why are there so many songs about rainbows?
  14. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

And What's on the other side? :)
  15. Hubert Well-Known Member

Because that's just what rainbows do.

And that's from TMM...how can you get a more reliable source than that?
  16. heralde Well-Known Member

Expanding technology to better our lives. Expanding our knowledge of the universe we inhabit and not taking it for granted. If we want to talk practicality, ignorance is never the way to go.

That's up to us, sadly.

You're right; not if our government has anything to say about it. ;)

It may be hard to picture now but again we have to think to the future, not just what serves the present.
  17. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

No, wheels were actually invented by the vampires. You try running that fast carrying a big suitcase. The aliens just helped cover it up.
    Fragglemuppet and newsmanfan like this.
  18. miss kermie Well-Known Member

Yeah, but Fozzie said it. What does he know? xD
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  19. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Fozzie probably knows more then we think he does. It's all an act. :o
  20. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I didn't think vampires needed luggage. XD