1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Questions about anything

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by miss kermie, May 8, 2012.

1. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Annoying Orange or Fred :p
  2. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

What came first the chicken:cluck: or the egg?
  3. Sgt Floyd

I dunno, I watched House of Mouse all the time. And muppet wiki doesn't mention anything. Could be mistaken identity of the person who wrote that or they are just big fat liars. Until someone can provide me with a clip, I'll remain on the stance its not true :p
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  4. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Getting hit by a bus.
  5. Bannanasketch

Bannanasketch Active Member

When I said annoying, I didnt quite mean "rip my ears and eyes off" annoying. lol
    Fragglemuppet and Pinkflower7783 like this.
  6. Sgt Floyd

well, what does she not like that you like?
  7. Bannanasketch

Bannanasketch Active Member

Everything I like, she doesn't. I mean, I could enhance my muppets obsession. at least that would be enjoyable. :)
  8. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

In the dictionary, Chicken comes first.

But outside of the dictionary, eggs come first because they're for breakfact and chicken is for lunch...
  9. Pinkflower7783

That's true. Point taken!
    Fragglemuppet likes this.
  10. Sgt Floyd

Eggs were around much longer than chickens. Those baby dinos sure didn't hatch from basketballs :p
  11. miss muppet

miss muppet Active Member

Here's a qwestion I ask my friends all the time and they never get it. ( I know the awnser)

What is gonzo ? .
  12. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

Why do they cancel all the good shows?
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  13. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I missed a lot here today. I don't feel like quoting, so you'll just have to :o with me:

Baby Animal on House of Mouse: I seriously doubt that that's true. Especially since Muppet Wiki doesn't seem to say about it, plus he'd be kinda out of place there. I doubt it's true. Remember, Wikipedia can be edited by anyone.

The food on the box thing: They really do try to make food look good on the packaging and stuff. Even for commercials. I think some pizza places do things such as drill holes in their pizzas to make them look better. I was once talking to someone who works in the TV advertising department, and he said that food is one of the hardest things to shoot, because you have to make a brownie look like a brownie, not a brown blob of goo.

The chicken or the egg: Chickens came first. According to the creation accounts in the Bible, God created each creature at the beginning. From my understanding the first chicken wouldn't have come from the egg, it would have been created as a straight chicken.
    HeyButtahfly and Hayley B like this.
  14. Pinkflower7783

Lol! Thanks Hubert.
  15. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

That's a simple matter of quality and quantity.

The shows that they cancel are good because they didn't get a chance to wear out their welcome and become disgustingly boring and repetitive. If those shows didn't get canceled, they would no longer be considered good because they'd just get annoying and terrible after a while.

I hate when shows I like go away, but in retrospect they left you wanting more instead of wanting them off the schedule.
    miss kermie likes this.
  16. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Phillip Seymour Hoffman is awesome, yet everybody acts like he's annoying... why?
    newsmanfan likes this.
  17. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

... Who's that?
  18. Pinkflower7783

My thoughts exactly...:confused:
  19. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

He's an actor, been acting for YEARS but only recently finally got recognized for it by winning an Oscar. Some of his roles over the years include Dusty from Twister, Truman Capote in a biopic about the author, Count from Pirate Radio, Avrakotos from Charlie Wilson's War, to name a few.
  20. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member