1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Questions about anything

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by miss kermie, May 8, 2012.

1. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

If you're christian, it's the chicken.
  2. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

I'm a Christian and I say it's the egg. ;)
    Fragglemuppet and charlietheowl like this.
  3. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

OK, these are practical inventions we use, but it seems to me that none of these directly were invented with knowledge from the moon. They were invented originally as tools to go to the moon, but it's not like we invented something because of the actual stuff on the moon. We didn't really use the moon to invent them...only to give us motivation to invent them.

I like that. We should put that on a sign and sell them. A fun little sign, with some nice alliteration.
  4. miss kermie

LOL imagine a bunch of people standing outside of places chanting
    "If you're christain, it's the chicken!":):cluck:
  5. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

That's what I was thinking. We all just go to this big rally with signs and we chant that. Don't know why we'd have a rally for that...but it's still a nice thought.
    miss kermie likes this.
  6. miss kermie

Ha, I know.

Random Guy: Hey, do you think I should go to Burger King or Chick Fil A?

Chanting peeps: If you're christain! It's the chicken!

Random Guy: K, thank you!

LOL :insatiable:
  7. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!
  8. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Ok, that made me giggle :p
  9. beatnikchick300

beatnikchick300 Well-Known Member

Who was the nutjob who first looked at a cow and said "I'm going to have a glass of this creature's breast milk in my cereal!"?

Seriously, who was that guy?:fishy:
    Fragglemuppet and Hayley B like this.
  10. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Maybe he's related to the person who saw an egg and said "I'm gonna cook and eat the goop that comes out."

(gee what an eggciting 5000th post :p)
  11. miss kermie

WHAT?! LOL
  12. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

The vast majority of food you see in packaging, ads, and menus aren't real food.

Advertising/marketing is all about ideal and real food represents reality.

Try to take a professional photo of real food. Real food has grease, crumbs, is not in perfect shapes or proportions and certain types of food don't hold up well for very long under hot lights. The whole "food" photography industry is in its owm way, a whole art form into itself.

Another arguement in favor off the egg preceeding the chicken: the chicken would have been too chicken to go first. (The chicken egged the egg on.)
    Fragglemuppet likes this.
  13. miss kermie

Why is it called PBJ time, if it's a dancing banana?
  14. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

Because ANY time is PBJ time!!!
    Fragglemuppet and miss kermie like this.
  15. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

Right, that's the reality of research. It has to have something to focus on.
  16. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Good Lord, I saw that on Rachael Ray's talk show once... she was interviewing a food photographer... gee whiz... I mean, they showed her sitting there, at a work table, dumping out boxes and boxes of corn flakes or whatever, and using a pair of tweezers to go through EVERY SINGLE INDIDIVUAL CORN FLAKE to find the ones pretty enough to be photographed... then constructing the bowl of cereal to be photographed, using some kind of glue that dries white to represent milk... what a drag...
    Fragglemuppet likes this.
  17. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Why do little old ladies at rock concerts wave cigarette lighters around?
  18. ZeppoAndFriends

ZeppoAndFriends Well-Known Member

In my basement...in the freezer...WITH A BOX OF SCRAPS! :crazy:

...bye, bye.
    Fragglemuppet and beakerboy12 like this.
  19. miss kermie

* Stares * ... OMGONZO...
  20. ZeppoAndFriends

ZeppoAndFriends Well-Known Member

It's very rude to stare, miss kermie.
    Hayley B likes this.