Questions about anything

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I guess technically its 1/3 all those things :wink:

Maybe some small percentage thats still human. I certainly *look* human most of the time

Hubert

Reaction score
Well...you can be half dead and half ghost at the same time and only cover 1 half. So really it is possible...

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Why is it they put man on the moon first before making wheels on luggae? :stick_out_tongue:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Because the US prefers to spend millions of dollars on sending people to the moon, something that doesn't really benefit us much at this point than to actually give us something practical...
Point taken!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Because the US prefers to spend millions of dollars on sending people to the moon, something that doesn't really benefit us much at this point than to actually give us something practical...
When the Earth is finally on the brink of extinction from pollution or nuclear war, we're going to need to know how to get off it. :wink:

Plus there's the whole expanding our knowledge thing. :wisdom:

And in fact the US has been shamefully negligent of our space program. Not out of practically but out of greed.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
When the Earth is finally on the brink of extinction from pollution or nuclear war, we're going to need to know how to get off it. :wink:

Plus there's the whole expanding our knowledge thing. :wisdom:

And in fact the US has been shamefully negligent of our space program. Not out of practically but out of greed.
Okay the last time I drink something while trying to read posts on here. I now have just given my keyboard a nice splash of ice tea. XD