Questions about anything

Hubert

Reaction score
When the Earth is finally on the brink of extinction from pollution or nuclear war, we're going to need to know how to get off it. :wink:

Plus there's the whole expanding our knowledge thing. :wisdom:

And in fact the US has been shamefully negligent of our space program. Not out of practically but out of greed.
I'm not completely bashing the space program here, but what I'm saying is that we spent millions of dollars doing that, and yet our lives haven't really been impacted whatsoever. And what are we to do with the knowledge we get about the moon?

I think it could be a good thing if we could find a way for the moon to benefit us in a large way, but right now it seems kinda pointless to me. As of the past it seems we've just been going up and back down to make the US look good.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
LOL! Nothing paper towels won't fix. :fishy: Bwahaha I don't even know why that comment made me bust out laughing but it did. XD

Hubert

Reaction score
LOL! Nothing paper towels won't fix. :fishy: Bwahaha I don't even know why that comment made me bust out laughing but it did. XD
Be sure to use Bounty paper towels. The Muppets said so. And I know what you mean about the laughing thing. The other night I spent five minutes in pure laughter because I accidentally said "you humans" in a post...

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I'm not completely bashing the space program here, but what I'm saying is that we spent millions of dollars doing that, and yet our lives haven't really been impacted whatsoever.
We would feel the impact if your government actually gave the program the time of day.

And what are we to do with the knowledge we get about the moon?
Like I said the Earth won't be here forever.

Plus it's always better to have knowledge than to be ignorant.

As of the past it seems we've just been going up and back down to make the US look good.
There I agree. Sadly the space program was largely fulled by the Cold War and now that it's over our government turned its back on knowledge because it was no longer profitable.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I only use Bounty! Of course it makes Bounty all the more awesome now that The Muppets are endorsing them. I should note that herald's first comment made me laugh "When the Earth is finally on the brink of extinction from pollution or nuclear war, we're going to need to know how to get off it. :wink:" Not the rest of it.

I don't usually bust out laughing like that but all I wanted to know was about wheels on luggage and then it went into the space program. LOL! :concern:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
It was a question in an E-mail I had gotten so I thought I'd ask it on here for fun. LOL! I didn't want it to turn into a serious debate.