1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Questions about anything

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by miss kermie, May 8, 2012.

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Is Demi Lovato completely changing her appearance every time she's seen? She hasn't looked the same twice ever since she became judge on whatever one of those dime-a-dozen competition talent show is, and even before that, she always looked like a Miley Cyrus clone (as did Selena Gomez, but once Miley went crazy, none of them look like each other anymore).
  2. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

You know, I noted that while watching the X Factor the other night...
  3. D'Snowth

Since when did we start naming blizzards like hurricanes? And why? What's up with those called Blizzard Athena? And where is this happening? Why ain't we gettin' any down here? Somebody hand me a cracker and cheese?
  4. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?
  5. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

Well, get a lollipop lick counter, and find out.

Real answer: It's impossible to know, because they are all different.

Oh, you were joking?
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  6. D'Snowth

I believe the million dollar question is how many licks does it take to get to the center of a blo pop?
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  7. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Why are there so may songs about rainbows and what's on the other side?
  8. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Why do questions posted here rarely get answered lately?
  9. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

I would answer that, but I'd hate to break the record here.
    miss kermie and Hubert like this.
  10. miss kermie

If you broke the record, you could go in the Guiness Book Of World Records!
  11. D'Snowth

It seems like people are using this thread as an excuse to muffin... either that, or some people assume this thread is simply for posting silly questions that don't require answers.
  12. miss kermie

Then I shall post a serious question.

Who is Chuck Norris?
    *Ducks in cover from rocks thrown at me*
  13. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

And you know...I finally realize how annoying excessive muffining can be :smirk:
  14. miss kermie

And then when I ask a question, no one answers it.
  15. D'Snowth

Seriously?

Well, he's a multi-fasceted individual, most notable for his skills in fighting, martial arts, self-defense, etc, etc, etc, his appeared in a number of action movies, as well as starred as the title character of the action series, Walker, Texas Ranger, and he as himself has become something of an meme, like those t-shirts that say "Chuck does all my stunts".
  16. miss kermie

OK! I KNOW THAT NOW!

Next question.

What's this Slenderman game I keep hearing about?
  17. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

It's based on the Slenderman creepypasta (or series of videos on youtube called marble hornets or something...not sure which came first...or if it even was a creepypasta...I should look into that...) about this really tall faceless guy who stalks you and kills you. To win the game you need to go around some woods at night and find 8 sheets of paper stuck to trees or objects. If Slenderman finds you, game over
  18. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

No, but you may feel the urge to become a human beat box.
    -------------
  19. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

20. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I'm more alluding to the good questions asked around here (which there are quite a few of them). I do see what you are saying, though.