Questions about anything

Vincent L

Reaction score
I went to whoever's house at what time in somewhere land.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Twitter is something I don't understand at all. Whats so great about it? Its everything I hate about facebook. Namely the status messages

Vincent L

Reaction score
It's an outlet for some "Random thoughts". Or at least that's what I use it for.

Hubert

Reaction score
I do agree that Twitter is pretty pointless...except in one instance. It really is good for companies to communicate messages to fans, and also reporters (such as sports reporters and stuff) to report the latest tidbit of developing news almost instantly. Personal use...it's pretty pointless.

There are also some other good uses occasionally, it's great for communicating quotes and thought provoking questions, or even funny gags.

EDIT: Ziffeled.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
As I've said before, Twitter is like THE most POINTLESS thing ever put on the internet: the basic premise of Twitter was already an existing feature on BOTH MySpace (now My[____]) AND Facebook.

Facebook I could never get the hang of... I tried it for a week and hated it: it's confusing, hard-to-navigate, hardly user-friendly, and you can't even customize your profile like you could MySpace... then MySpace went and Facebookified themselves since FB was creaming them, so I deleted my old MS account... and thanks to Sarge, I recently deleted my FB account that I never used anyway too.

Vincent L

Reaction score
My friends use Facebook as a IM service and event planner. They don't really post status messages.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I use a REAL IM service for IM service: Y!M

Years ago, I did have MSN after I caved in to a bunch of people here begging me to get one, then when I did, those same people didn't want to talk to me, so I got rid of it; I've already had Yahoo! for e-mail for years, so it was all a matter of downloading the messenger itself, and importing/adding your contacts.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I'm a huge sports fan, and EVERY single trade or signing is on Twitter before ESPN or any other site. I may go to those sites for the breakdown, but Twitter is the best when it comes to the initial breaking story. I consider it valuable to have an account for those purposes.

Vincent L

Reaction score
Religion is about peace on earth, but why does it cause chaos and disagreement, even war?