1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Questions about anything

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by miss kermie, May 8, 2012.

1. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Statler and Waldorf were "in control" of it, and Waldorf asked what a hashtag was. Statler replied that it sounded like something he eats for breakfast. :sleep::boo:
  2. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

How is Halloween important to you?
  3. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

I don't do anything for Halloween (no car nor disposable income) and i rarely get more than seven trick or treaters anymore so these days the high point of my Halloween is the year's Pretty Little Liars Halloween Episode - and that's already done with.
  4. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Since I finally see someone not all hyped up for Halloween, I might as well say that I am the same. Halloween is pretty much my least favorite holiday and one that I don't celebrate with any more than my few decorations I put up around the house.
  5. AlittleMayhem

AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

My parents have this old fashioned view that you should stop Guising (the Scottish equivalent of trick-or-treating) at about ten, which is what they made us do. Apart from going to a special event last year, I have'd celebrated Halloween properly in years.

But it not as much of a big deal in the UK as it is in the US anyway (Christmas is more important). I know in South Africa, it's even less so, as I addressed in my recent drabble (*ahem* self-promoting *ahem*) and according to my cousin, they don't even bother in Finland.
  6. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Would it make sense to have a thread specifically for Hurricane Sandy talk, considering how as of now we have that scattered amongst the weather thread, frown thread, hug thread, and a bajillion others?
  7. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Well... I guess so.

What is Hurricane Sandy?
  8. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

...the hurricane that everyone has been talking about on here for the past week...
  9. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

Well if muppetfan24/7 doesn't know about it it's probably not going to affect her location anyway. Lucky, lol.
    Hubert likes this.
  10. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Or she just lives under a rock...something that I should try sometime...
    AlittleMayhem likes this.
  11. CaseytheMuppet

Can somebody make it so I don't have school tomorrow? Please? ;) I really don't want to go tomorrow. :sigh:
  12. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Welcome to the club :p

Oh well, one class was cancelled at least...
  13. CaseytheMuppet

Somebody helped me! No School! WOOOOOO!
  14. Sgt Floyd

I'll be taking your soul as payment now :p
    newsmanfan likes this.
  15. CaseytheMuppet

I actually already gave it to my English teacher for a pencil last year. (He seriously asked for it) You can go talk to him. :batty:
  16. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

If Pinocchio was to say "My nose is about to grow." what would happen?
  17. Sgt Floyd

What does an english teacher need with a soul?

Hm...thats a good idea though :scary:
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  18. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

The universe will blow up due to a logical loop
  19. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

So they can sit in James Brown's Celebrity Hot Tub!

*rumbas out of thread*
    (it's been a long day, folks...)
    -----------
  20. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Why is Thanksgiving early this year?