Questions about anything

Hubert

Reaction score
I think many either just signed up to read or for advice on a puppet, or don't feel comfortable enough to sort of settle in. I think a lot of people are constantly afraid of saying or doing something wrong that they have a hard time getting comfortable here.

Hayley B

Reaction score
How come cats always seem to decide that they need to goto bathroom while you are cleaning their litter?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm genuinely curious as to when exactly did we go from calling them "usernames" or "screen-names" to calling them "handles"?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I always thought that "handle" was more specifically used for the username that you use for everything...or mostly everything. Could be wrong. Probably am :stick_out_tongue:

Vincent L

Reaction score
I always thought "handle" was the part of your email before the '@'.

Hayley B

Reaction score
Profile pictures have had different names too. Icon or Avatar are some of the two.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------
A "handle" is for CB radio (does that still exist?).

Cats also use their litterbox if you are in the same room and eating something. I gather it's a territorial thing at that point.

Chicken Little...or perhaps Henny Penny. I think for a funeral Penny would be more apropo.

Newbies are just shy. If they read enough posts, they'll either join in...or flee shrieking dire prophecies about undead werewolf Snowths, or something...

People have become umbilically attached to their cell phones. Though I thought Steve King's book "Cell" milked the idea of cell-phone-zombie-virus for waaaay more than it was worth, the basic concept is still funny.

Question: at what point does a story cross the line from dark fantasy to paranormal romance? I'm not talking full-on Harlequin gushing, just trying to find my way around the territory without becoming passe'...
-----------------

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
-------------
Question: at what point does a story cross the line from dark fantasy to paranormal romance? I'm not talking full-on Harlequin gushing, just trying to find my way around the territory without becoming passe'...
-----------------
When it's made into a movie. Or copied/ripped off.