Questions about anything

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I took astronomy this past semester
I loved astronomy class in school. Mainly when we got to visit the planetarium at The Natural History Museum. Seeing the universe is a very humbling experience. :smile:

Plus The Natural History Museum has the Human Origins exhibit with video clips of scientists talking about how they reconcile science and faith.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You know... I think I'm sensing a conspiracy here, and perhaps heralde might can enlighten me since she seems to know a lot about double-standards (and I consider her something of a modern-day feminist, lol).

As I've ranted about many times before, when I was a kid, we boys could not wait to sprout hair on our chests because hairy chests were considered impressive and manly, but then by the time we reached that age, suddenly just the opposite is considered impressive, and now it's that silky, smooth, hairless look that apparently women want... now then, here's what I'm starting to wonder... I know the media is partly to blame, since they hold up hairless men almost as much as they do size-0 stick figure women, but I also can't help but wonder if perhaps part of it too is women actually trying to get back at men for making them shave certain areas such as their armpits and legs? Because at the same time, I've also noticed recently, more and more women are outright refusing to shave their legs in almost bra-burning fashion... so I mean, really, conspiracy or what? The way I'm starting to see it is pretty much women saying to men, "You always expect us to shave our body hair, why can't you shave your body hair too? And while we're at it, you guys don't necessarily HAVE to shave your legs, so why should we?"

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Ew...I really don't like that whole clean shaven, pretty boy, need to remove every piece of hair from your body look. Maybe not a full on beard, but some scruff is nice. Not a fan mustaches though...But I also think long hair on a guy is sexy XD

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
How did we get into talking about shaving hair, again?