Questions about anything

Hubert

Reaction score
Okay, somebody explain this to me: why are Pamela Anderson, and especially Bristol Palin and Kirstie Alley returning to DWTS this fall as "fan favorites"? Or explain to me how they have fans?
I'm betting that all Pamela Anderson's fans are also Muppet fans who are only fans of her because she inspired a Muppet...

Drtooth

Reaction score
Please tell me SpongeBob isn't making a comeback after he's FINALLY sort of disappeared from the radar.
What comeback? He's been steadily popular since 2001 or so. Like I said before, he's Nick's only real cartoon star, since they don't want ANYTHING to go over a single season... except Penguins of Madagascar, that is.

Now, if you wanna talk under the radar-ish... where the heck is Farily Oddparents merchandise? I see Spongebob stuff everywhere, even an AMAZING set of McDonald's toys coming up... but I just want some Timmy's Dad shirts. Timmy's Dad is one of my favorite Memes.

SSLFan

Reaction score
Amongst rumors/speculations that Mariah Carrey is going to be a new judge on Idol, it begs the question... does anybody out there even like her? I mean seriously, just about everybody I know can't stand her, and nobody else in the general public seems favorable of her either.
Wait a sec...people STILL watch American Idol? Talk about a show that's run it's course...:stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm sure I may have asked this before, maybe, I can't remember... but why do women like shoulders?

Better yet, why do women and gay men have this obsession with shoes?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
No idea what you are talking about with the shoulders thing...but even I can explain the shoes thing

Shoes are like an accessory. Women want shoes that match their outfit. Or maybe its just hard wired into a girl's brain to like shoes. Heck, I love shoes, I just can't afford them. But instead of girly shoes I like skater shoes and boots. I really wish I could find a pair of Harley Davidson boots that actually fit me properly :stick_out_tongue:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
You would THINK it wouldn't be in my brain :stick_out_tongue:

Though actual women's shoes don't interest me. Give me DCs any day :big_grin: