1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Questions about anything

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by miss kermie, May 8, 2012.

1. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

Hey, dude, schizophrenia sells!

------------
  2. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

Yeah, I guess.......or should I say 'WE' guess

Daniel
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  3. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Okay, I have a Seinfeld question that maybe beaker or Charlie can help me out with...

During the montage from "The Finale" of various different recurring characters from the course of the series are seen packing up and leaving for the trial of the New York Four, inbetween Bania and Steinbrener, there's a guy with thick hair, and a mustache, hailing a taxi. Who is he? I don't remember seeing him from any other episode from the series, what connection does he have to Jerry, George, Kramer, or Elaine?
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  4. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

Haven't seen the episode in awhile, but it sounds like a description of Keith Hernandez. It's been so long since I've watched Seinfeld that I really don't remember exactly what he did on the show. But he was there for a few episodes. One, I remember, parodied "the magic bullet theory" from the JFK assassination.
  5. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

I'll have to watch later if we can't figure it out, but could it have been the parking garage security guy from the parking garage episode?
  6. D'Snowth

I checked, and yes, it turns out, it WAS Keith Hernandez. All this time, I never recognized him for some reason, he looks a little different from his earlier appearances.

At least it's not like how Tim Watley completely changed his appearance every time he was featured in an episode... and was that intentional?
  7. D'Snowth

Why is PBS playing Christmas specials today, the day before Thanksgiving?
  8. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

Geez. And I thought it was annoying enough that my local JC Penny is already playing Christmas tunes.
  9. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Why are all of us listening to Christmas music at our homes then? Arghhhhh!
  10. D'Snowth

Why do we need a claymation SpongeBob Christmas Special on network TV? Why?
  11. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Is it really claymation or is it just a commercial that's in that style?

Strangely, I was watching Nick all day and I didn't see any commercials for it so I have no idea what you are talking about :p
  12. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

I believe it was on CBS for some reason.
  13. D'Snowth

Yeah, like the Hoops and Yo Yo Christmas special, which is odd, considering they're supposed to be Hallmark characters (Hallmark Channel aired a Halloween special on, well, Halloween).

But, on to the next discussion:

Apparently, Chevy Chase is finally fed up with Community, and has left the show, which begs the question... what is this show supposed to be about again? I never was able to figure it out... it really wasn't even funny... :confused:
  14. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Why are the Toy Story movies the only Pixar movies that any station actually seems to care about? Seriously, they're constantly on (especially now) somewhere between Disney and Starz and other channels, yet you never see any other Pixar movies show up.
  15. D'Snowth

I see Ratatouille and WALL*E on occasion. Speaking of which, for a while there, Ratatouille was everywhere it seems in 2008, likewise, the next year, WALL*E was everywhere.

ABC Family seems to play The Incredibles quite often throughout the year, and maybe Finding Nemo on occasion.
  16. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

And while we're on the subject of Pixar movies, why is Monsters, Inc. so underrated? I mean, it seems like absolutely nobody even cares about that very well-made movie.
    newsmanfan likes this.
  17. D'Snowth

I was actually thinking about that when I made my previous post, it does seem like Monster's, Inc. is undeservingly underrated, not sure why. Of all the Pixar movies, it and A Bug's Life seems to always get the shaft by most people... the former, again, I don't understand, because it really is a good one, the latter on the other hand, it's probably my least favorite of Pixar's thus far, so yeah.
  18. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Other than WALL*E, A Bug's Life is probably my least favorite Pixar movie, so I can more understand that, but Monsters Inc. never gets enough love. I wonder if it could be a date thing. A Bug's Life and Monsters Inc. are also two of the oldest Pixar films, the others being the Toy Story movies which somehow survive (possibly due to there being two movies rather than one?), yet everything after Monsters Inc seems to still be very popular.
  19. robodog

robodog Active Member

The Toy Story series are Pixar's most popular films and probably some of the most popular animated films of all time. That's why they show them all the time. As to why Monsters Inc doesn't get enough love, well, I'm not sure why. It certainly deserves more love. It's a lot better than Cars and yet Cars is the movie that gets tons of merchandise. I don't get it.
  20. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

A Bug's Life seems to just disappear in thin air