Questions about anything

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm sorry, what did you say? I wasn't paying attention, I was too distracted by a Big-Lipped Alligator Moment.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Sparkle, Sparkle, Sparkle!

Alec Baldwin sure does dedicate himself to his roles, no matter how silly they may be.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I THINK I asked this before, but I don't remember ever getting an answer, so here it is:

Both Jerry's and George's parents were semi-regular fixtures on Seinfeld, and we even met Kramer's mom once (when we learned his first name is Cosmo), how come we never saw Elaine's parents?

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I THINK I asked this before, but I don't remember ever getting an answer, so here it is:

Both Jerry's and George's parents were semi-regular fixtures on Seinfeld, and we even met Kramer's mom once (when we learned his first name is Cosmo), how come we never saw Elaine's parents?
No idea. Maybe showing her parents just never entered the writers' minds. In fact, did we ever meet any of Elaine's family?

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Elaine's dad was in the second season episode The Jacket, and was intended to become a returning character, but the actor that played him (Lawrence Tierney) was reportedly so hard to work with that the staff and actors refused to have him back. Apparently he took a knife from a prop on set and was waving it around as his idea of a joke, and people freaked out.

I don't know why they never introduced her mother as a recurring character though.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, there was that episode where Jerry dated her cousin (who was obsessed with Grandma Mimma or however you spell it)... that was when Jerry suddenly tried to go vegetarian, and kept spitting the mutten into the napkins and slipping them into his coat pocket.

Vincent L

Reaction score
Anyone know where to watch Sesame Street in Taiwan?

Vincent L

Reaction score
What's the time zone of the north/south pole?

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Anybody know of any online stores in the Netherlands or Belgium that take credit cards or Paypal? All I can find are stores that want bank transfers, which are seedy to me.

I reaaally want to get some Suske en Wiske figurines (I just discovered the comic series recently).

Lola p

Reaction score
If Rowlf is a werewolf, and Kermit is a vampire, then what is Scooter? A vampire or werewolf?

( NO, I do not mean stupid twilight werewolves and Sparkle pires, just plain old vampire and werewolf)