1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Questions about anything

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by miss kermie, May 8, 2012.

1. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

twerp + jerk?

I dunno :p
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  2. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Uh... "twerks" are the internet users that tweak "Ebay"... ehhh, never mind.
    miss kermie likes this.
  3. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I miss eBay, I got a number of goodies from them until they went Paypal only.
  4. robodog

robodog Active Member

Yeah that Paypal only thing stopped me from using eBay too. I'd love to rebuild that collection of original Furbys and other electronic pets that I sold and now regret selling but I don't trust Paypal. I've heard too many horror stories.
  5. D'Snowth

Does anybody know how to delete pictures from your Blogger account? Google has instructions for doing so, BUT, according to their instructions, you have to delete the posts that contain the photos; well, I don't want to have to delete entire posts, plus, most of the photos I want to delete from my account weren't used in posts anyway, but rather, or headers and gadgets and such.
  6. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

I thought you have infinite time to edit posts?
  7. D'Snowth

I'm not talking about editing posts, I'm talking about deleting images that are stored onto your blogger account without having to delete posts altogether, like Google is suggesting - there doesn't appear to be a way to do so.
  8. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Are Beaker and Johnny Fiama the same height comparatively? :eek: :skeptical:
  9. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Won't editing the post delete the pictures?
  10. D'Snowth

It just deletes the picture from the post, it doesn't delete the picture from being stored on your account entirely.
  11. Sgt Floyd

I can't even find where your (meaning people in general) pictures are stored otherwise I would take a look
  12. D'Snowth

If you write a new post, and you go to add an image, and select "From this blog", there they all are. And I mean ALL, like I said, old header images, old gadget images, pretty much every single picture you have ever added to your blog, one way or another, they're all there.
  13. Sgt Floyd

Go to Picasa and you can delete them from there...but it seems picasa is broke right now and won't let the screen demanding you to make a profile go away

https://picasaweb.google.com/home?hl=en
  14. D'Snowth

Actually yeah, I finally got some help from Google, and they said when you get a Blogger account, you automatically also get a Picasa account with it *refrains from making comments about Google's fascism for Sarge's sake* and that's where you can delete stored pictures... so yeah, I went to my Picasa album that I didn't even know I had, and deleted a bunch of old, unneeded pictures, so yay. I had a LOT more than I realized I needed to delete, I think my total number of pics went from nearly 200 to barely over a hundred at this point.
    Vincent Liu likes this.
  15. D'Snowth

Why is PBS playing high school football?
  16. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Please tell me that they're playing FOX and beating them brutally.
    newsmanfan likes this.
  17. I thought of a question for you all:

How do you think the world will be a better place, fifty years from now?
  18. D'Snowth

At the rate we're going, it probably won't be... in fact, at the rate we're going, the world will probably be a WORSE place fifty years from now.
    newsmanfan likes this.
  19. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

How many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie Roll center of the Tootsie pop?
    Why do fools fall in love?
    (well this is questions about anything!);)
  20. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Well, Kathy, I was guessing ten to twenty licks to get to the center from the Tootsie Rol of the Tootsie Pop.
    To answer your second question, I really don't know.