1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Questions about anything

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by miss kermie, May 8, 2012.

1. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I saw someone wearing fishnet stockings at school...let me just say...YIKES :eek:
  2. mr3urious

mr3urious Well-Known Member

The funny thing is, "fanny" is also British slang for a woman's you-know-what, so wearing them in front kinda makes sense. They're called "bum bags" over there for obvious reasons, too. :D
  3. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Seriously? I've seen that kind of stuff in school before. Heck, I remember one day in the four weeks I still attended public school during my freshman year, one girl in my science class often wore things like black tops a size too small, arm socks, fishnet stockings, leather skirts with straps and chains hanging down from it, leather boots, among other things.

Come to think of it, I actually got a naughty note from her and her "sidekick" one day...

EDIT: Ziffeled.
  4. AlittleMayhem

AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

:flirt::Eww, totally not cool!
  5. D'Snowth

Lol, I guess this shows what kind of roots I have, that stuff like this seems odd and unusual to others, yet again, I see this kind of thing all the time, and have been for years... even in school... as I've said before, that's part of the inspiration behind The Squirrely Squirrels' character designs, though they're somewhat more toned down and "kid-friendly" versions.
  6. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Rose found out that Jack was still secretly dating Jill, despite the fact that she was responsible for the breaking of his crown.
  7. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

I really hope that fanny packs don't make a comeback. I have pictures of a young me wearing a fanny pack at family outings for no apparent reason. I think my parents must have wanted to punish me or something.
  8. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

-------------
    Re-watched "Despicable Me" a couple nights ago and realized Vector was wearing a fanny pack. Just sayin'.

--------------
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  9. AlittleMayhem

10. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

What's a bum bag? :confused:
  11. AlittleMayhem

Same as a...er...*ahem* "fanny pack". :o Just a different name.
  12. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

I thought it was a bag for your bum...
  13. D'Snowth

A bum bag is a item for carrying that is usually in the possession of hobos.
  14. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Now I got a serious question since the issues around the forum are not solved yet.

"Why are there only tweo mods or less to take care of the spammers?
  15. D'Snowth

Because both Phil and Kev have lives, and therefore, don't have a lot of freetime to patrol the forum, meanwhile, Ed can only do so much by himself.
  16. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Please post in my thread if you are concerned...we need as much support as possible and it needs several pages before Phil will even look at it

http://www.muppetcentral.com/forum/threads/moderation-proposition.53596/
  17. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

What is the time zone for the 12/21 end of the world?
    Do folks on the other side get to live one day more? :p

(not that I believe that junk)
  18. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

I think it ends in the western South American time zone... :o

Ah, Facebook is going to be crazy tonight... :rolleyes:
  19. D'Snowth

Where did the quote, "We are going to Chicago" originally come from?
  20. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

How does a projector in a movie theater work these days?
    Are movies made to film reels anymore? Or do they just pop in a DVD now, or is there some kind of thing I don't know about?