Questions about anything

Misskermie

Reaction score
In my opinion, I agree with charlietheowl. I don't care if you thing I'm wrong, but if you're gonna tell me, tell me with good reasons.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
So it's being Emo, as well as enjoying pain of others?
Er...no. More like being Marilyn Manson. Emo folk would be terrified of real sadism...

Agree with what others said about this forum being a little more friendly. I havce branched out somewhat in my whole quest to avoid socializing by browsing sites I like, and even joining some, but rarely joining IN them...but there's a lot less snarkiness and petty judging and ridiculous ego issues around here.

Mus' be tha Muppet influence!
------------

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
What has Marilyn Manson done that would classify him as a sadist? I'm asking that seriously.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------
I'm not a huge fan; perhaps someone else can answer more specifically. I'm merely thinking of his videos, which tend to feature horrific torture inflicted on people for apparent sexual stimulation. Go look at "No Reflection" for a good example. Eeek!
----------------

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Honey Boo Boo Child on TLC..... ..... .... WHYYYYYYYYYYY?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Er...
huh?
Is this a cable reality show thing?
---------------
Yes, just what we need- another reality show chronicling the exploits of a 6-year-old from "Toddlers and Tiaras" and her happy clan of country bumpkins. I guess TLC did not want to be outdone from the "runaway success" of "Redneck Vacation."
Welcome to the Age of Enlightenment, folks!

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Yes, just what we need- another reality show chronicling the exploits of a 6-year-old from "Toddlers and Tiaras" and her happy clan of country bumpkins. I guess TLC did not want to be outdone from the "runaway success" of "Redneck Vacation."
Welcome to the Age of Enlightenment, folks!
Ack.
Y'know, I get regular updates from my ex, who now lives with a redneck roomie...their family stories are plenty enough entertaining in an eye-rolling fashion without subjecting my eyeballs to cathode rays and commercials!

I fail to see why ANY of this is still being documented/shown. "Beam me up Scotty; no intelligent life on this planet..."
-------------