Red Sox play the Yankees Tonight

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Last night wasn't even much fun. Pedro was just too good (or the Cards were just too bad). Looks like the Sox have it in the bag. Of course, I was saying the same thing about the Yankees in the ALCS.

McFraggle

Reaction score
Red Sox Win! :excited: The curse is over! :excited: The end of the world seems immenent. :wink:

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Congratulations, Red Sox fans. This championship was long overdue.

Beebers

Reaction score
:excited: :smile: :excited:

I don't have words. We are so proud of these guys. I went out while it was still dark this morning to get every newspaper possible and they were just about sold out everywhere. Eight games straight in post-season. New England is still in shock. No words.

Beebers

Reaction score
And under the eclipse; it doesn't get any more magical than that. A full-moon eclipse that turned the moon red for the Sox. A daub of paint from the angels.

At the end we all were just numb, couldn't really react because we couldn't believe it was over.

Thank you, Red Sox.

:smile: :smile: :smile:

McFraggle

Reaction score
Beebers said:
And under the eclipse; it doesn't get any more magical than that. A full-moon eclipse that turned the moon red for the Sox. A daub of paint from the angels.

At the end we all were just numb, couldn't really react because we couldn't believe it was over.

Thank you, Red Sox.
Well put Beebers. :smile:

Whatever

Reaction score
Beebers said:
A full-moon eclipse that turned the moon red for the Sox. A daub of paint from the angels.
:smile: :smile:
When the moon hits your eye like a big cherry pie... :wink: