regular figures...mega sized...what about minis?

beaker

Reaction score
>>>That's why I am looking forward to the PVC's...it's a challenge to work out joints and keep likeness, and it will be a new set of challenges to keep likeness and maintain detail at the smaller scale<<<

Well after a long fought 20 page plus post battle on minis vs. pvcs, the above quote from Ken sounds like the best news all day. And no, thats not a concession speech:wink:

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
give and take I suppose.
Yup, thats totally understandable. As Jamie said, it'll probably look a lot better in wave 2 with the thinner characters that are using this kind of joint anyway.

I received my own regular Kermit figure yesterday, and i just had to say TOP JOB ! He's absolutely perfect - character likeness is brilliant, seamless articulation, wonderful paint job, beautiful packaging - i'd give him 11 out of 10 ! Well done all involved - i'd say he's definitely one of the best action figures i've ever seen.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
OMG! Someone bring back Luke. He has been taken by the pod people. Just kidding ya. Glad you like the figure. It would have been so easly to slack on Kermit because of his simple design, but they really went all out. I suggest replacing the Piggy heads if you happen to get them. There's just something about the pig in purple.

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke

I received my own regular Kermit figure yesterday, and i just had to say TOP JOB ! He's absolutely perfect - character likeness is brilliant, seamless articulation, wonderful paint job, beautiful packaging - i'd give him 11 out of 10 ! Well done all involved - i'd say he's definitely one of the best action figures i've ever seen.
Hmm, I say you should withold judgement until the "rainy" season is over. FYI, without AC in the UK, Kermit could bend right off your table and become MIA! J/K of course. :big_grin:

ResidentLilly

Reaction score

I am...speechless.

Thanks for the enthusiasm!

radionate

Reaction score
Um, has H-E-L-L just frozen over?:confused:

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
Um, has H-E-L-L just frozen over?:confused:
well, i did notice it's quite a bit cooler here in the mid-west today...the mid-west IS h-e-l-l, so while it may not have frozen, they won't need to run the A/C for a few days at least...

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by grail
well, i did notice it's quite a bit cooler here in the mid-west today...the mid-west IS h-e-l-l, so while it may not have frozen, they won't need to run the A/C for a few days at least...
I beg to differ, but the south is H-E-L-L (at least most of Mississippi, except for my beloved Oxford)

Luke

Reaction score
I know, i know - i think i even shocked myself with that post. My new therapist is well worth the extra money dont'cha think ? :big_grin:

Seriously, i'm glad to give the things i like props - i'm very happy about the figure line but i'm not gonna play "Smithers" to Ken's "Mr Burns" just because he's here hanging with the fans or i'm afraid casting a critical fan eye over the line is going to hurt how we are viewed here. I think Ken's made it clear he wants to hear honest feedback be it good or bad, and i'm more than happy to give it both ways. If the shock of people hearing me say nice things makes a few people think the end of the world is nigh then so be it ! :stick_out_tongue:

Gonzo

Reaction score
Ah, Luke, you say nice things all the time!

You're just honest with your opinions. And that's no crime. Well, actually it is in a lot of places.

Quinnnnnnn