Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

Old Thunder

Reaction score
If you mixed your white wine with your red wine, it would ruin it.

Same with people.

Notice how I left out blacks from the conversation? I allow my prejudice to discriminate against other people instead!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So, I can clearly see everything is going as it is. But I do want to mention one thing.

@D'Snowth I really hope you weren't referring to me in that picture when you said "this sounds like some members on this forum" because that kind of sounded like it was translating us as white supremacists.
Not at all, like I said, there's been more than one occasion in the past where the discussion comes up and the rebuttal is offered up that, "Well, such-and-such incident was justifiable," or "So-and-so victim isn't really all that innocent," or the ever-popular, "This paints too broad a stroke, not all cops are racist."

I'm not pointing fingers at anyone specifically, just pointing out that these rebuttals have come up before on this forum when this discussion comes up, which is why I shared the pic.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I'm not pointing fingers at anyone specifically, just pointing out that these rebuttals have come up before on this forum when this discussion comes up, which is why I shared the pic.
Fair enough then.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hmm. . . .

Okay, so examples like this makes sense as to why @LittleJerry92 and @heralde have issues with both the right and left: this kind of behavior of reveling in taunting the other side is normal from the right, but here's the left doing the same to the right in sort of a "shoe's on the other foot" manner. Not that that's right, but this makes me question one thing: how do Trump's supporters figure he's made America the most-respected nation in the world again when other countries are mocking us like this?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Here's some new math for some of you to chew on:

1 Cross + 3 Nails = 4 Given