Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Still waiting for the full Muller report, or at least enough of it without actually breaking national security laws, to be released to the public.
I think the NY AG cases currently underway will be more productive, however. The Trump campaign absolutely had contact with Russians intent on sabotaging the election and trying to gain influence within the current admin. (Look at the facts presented in the indictments handed down so far.) Did Trump himself know? I find it hard to believe he was unaware of it, but who knows if enough proof will be uncovered. It's much more likely that Kushner and Trump Jr will go down for it, as they were deeply involved in the entire campaign.

The charity fraud already committed, as well as possible income tax fraud, is much more likely to bring down the current admin. Here's to the modern Elliot Nesses of the country.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Normally I avoid this thread like it was the black death but anyway there is a reason I'm here...

Earlier today the Brunei government passed a law that legally allows gay and lgbt people to be stoned to death and that quite frankly is disgusting.

Even though I'm not a member of the LGBT community. I am human and I do care about people and being killed because of your sexuality in 2019 is appalling.

A very talented ventriloquist friend of mine called Max Fulham went to the embassy of Brunei in London today and made a video today about this issue and it is very funny but also gets a very good message across and it is obviously something he cares deeply about. So please give this incredible video a watch

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Yes. I brought that up before but no one really seemed to care. It’s a terrible thing. Also I liked the video, good stuff.

Any Del

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone brought this up but Cardi B admits to drugging and robbing men. And she's still out on the streets. Yet Bill Cosby who admitted on drugging women gets prison time....

The system is a capital J O K E.

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
There's always been a double-standard when it comes to women abusing/assaulting/attacking men, and even men do it other men, which is why they tend to be far more quiet about what happened to them than women tend to when they're attacked by men.

But what, exactly, is Cardi B anyway? I notice videos about her always pop up on YouTube, regardless of what you search for, but is she a singer? A reality star? A YouTuber? What?

Any Del

Reaction score
It's a who not a what. She's a rapper but before she got into the music industry she was a stripper. I'm not kidding.

I've edited my previous post Snowth. It has a video of who she is and what she looks like.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
She is a worse version of Nikki Minaj

I hate how the system works:

Woman charges man of rape. Man found not guilty. His reputation is ruined. And the woman gets of without punishment.

And what Cardi B has been almost proud to admit is disgusting

Any Del

Reaction score
She is a worse version of Nikki Minaj

I hate how the system works:

Woman charges man of rape. Man found not guilty. His reputation is ruined. And the woman gets of without punishment.

And what Cardi B has been almost proud to admit is disgusting
^^^^

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah, I hate to sound like the stereotypical “NPC”, but this is why I feel like “female privilege” exists, just as much as “white privilege” exists that the left is so obsessed with.

Women get off the hook so easily nowadays, because let’s be honest. No one wants to deal with angry, quote on quote, “feminists” who say they want “equal rights” but really just want privilege, as well as SJW’s who will accuse others of being sexist and whatnot.